Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Flurtaciouz

I think your question might be more understandible if you asked how to play java games on macintosh

i cant figure this runescape thing out for a Mac0S 9. please help how to download java and run it for Runescape :sad:

i cant figure this runescape thing out for a Mac0S 9. please help how to download java and run it for Runescape :sad:

:o :o :o ops it is mac os X not os 9.2 :sad: whaaa

:o :o :o ops it is mac os X not os 9.2 :sad: whaaa

well i got it to work on my friends macOSX but not on my old piece of crap

its simple it depends wat your useing if yuour useing fire fox or safari use fire fox trust me its java ready and safari is a peace of shit so dont use it

Votes + Comments
dont be a dick

its simple it depends wat your useing if yuour useing fire fox or safari use fire fox trust me its java ready and safari is a peace of shit so dont use it

That's the dumbest thing I've read all week.

My friend has an Intel mac (dont know what version , its an 05/06 imac?) and RuneScape runs just fine in safari.

In the runescape preferences you just need to tell it you have a one button mouse and it will change the controls to be more appropriate for you

Like I said, it's the dumbest thing I've read all week. Safari actually handles Java more efficiently than Firefox, which I've found to be true in my own experience.

That's the dumbest thing I've read all week.

well wen i tryed useing safari it wouldn't work then i used fire fox and then it started to work and it probly how fast your processore is working as well but i dont worry about that coz if any thing goes wrongi just send them a emil and they come out and fix it or replace it free of charge all of it is free

does anyone have a runescape program similiar to swiftswitch?? besides zybez though. i just got a mac and cant find a good program for runescape...any help????

email me

fmyst@hotmail.com

Thanks

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.