Hello. I am 26 years old and I provide computer service for a small business. I am relatively inexperienced with IT so while I can solve easy and even most moderate problems on my own, anything that is more complex I have to lookup the answers to.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

james....I think you'll find that "having to look up the answers" is the sign of a good troubleshooter.

Common Sense and experience will guide you on your path...But it is the research, communication, and reading that keeps you up to date in this exponentially-explosive-growth field. Been doing this for nearly 30 years, and I still look stuff up every day, and rely on the knowledge of others....every day. Good luck

Welcome!

james....I think you'll find that "having to look up the answers" is the sign of a good troubleshooter.

Common Sense and experience will guide you on your path...But it is the research, communication, and reading that keeps you up to date in this exponentially-explosive-growth field. Been doing this for nearly 30 years, and I still look stuff up every day, and rely on the knowledge of others....every day. Good luck

Agreed. The majority of what you learn is from your past experiences, and the web is a great place to learn and get answers from.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.