You both do realize that we can't access area 51 right?

They're aware. If it's anything like most sites, not a whole lot goes on in the employees only area/mod lounge/whatever its called anyway. (Although the site I adminned only has 100,000 members and this one has 5x that, so I'd imagine this one has a larger staff).

They're aware. If it's anything like most sites, not a whole lot goes on in the employees only area/mod lounge/whatever its called anyway. (Although the site I adminned only has 100,000 members and this one has 5x that, so I'd imagine this one has a larger staff).

Only a third of the members can speak English and of them the average is too dumb to follow the link from the email, so the number's not really that big.

The talk of vajinas[sic], strip clubs, mod infractions and tetris in a thread meant to *bring* Rashakil back does a bit of injustice to the "keep it on topic" and "daytime television" rules.

Locked to preserve the sanity of the remaining Daniweb members. KTHXBI.

Votes + Comments
Rashakil for the loss. S.o.S for the win.
مشكور و ما تقصر
Wut? There's sanity left?
Excellent
This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.