let us give him one more chance?
despite all odds he was a valuable poster. we need to take his age into consideration as well, at that age people are tend to be more aggressive. And he was like a shark, sharks sometimes give us damage but we dont kill them all since they are needed for our natural cycle. I should be the last one to ask for petition to remove his ban because he promised to make me a miserable poster. But even i want him back because without him this forum is "apolar", he used to polarize people :)

Sturm commented: I kill sharks. -1
thoughtcoder commented: yes +1

Recommended Answers

All 33 Replies

My goodness Serkan, living in the US hasn't had much of a positive effect on your English langauge skills, now have they ?
;)

My goodness Serkan, living in the US hasn't had much of a positive effect on your English langauge skills, now have they ?
;)

yeah that is a problem i also complain about. i have a close friend called james who takes care of my english, we found out something, only for 48 hours right after the strip club my english sounds like native. but i cant afford to go there once two days, so..
i try to switch my english from left brain lob to the right one, maybe this deficiency is caused by this change.
i want english to feel natural as my native language. up to now it has always been foreign to me. i also wonder the feeling of speaking this as a mother language.

Also what, i plan to speak as it comes to my mind so that english feels natural to me. it is the way children learns to speak language.
they start with anything they imitate. i started to post saying despite all odds, i dont know its meaning, using it gives me a chance to find its proper use. Also, i dont have even a TV at home. My resources to learn casual speak is very limited. Besides i am surrounded with russian speakers although i live in usa, when i go to work they always speak russian. I seriously plan to learn russian as soon as possible. Also, loneliness enforces me to think in Turkish, which makes me feel like home. But i appreciate, yours is a good catch, i have noticed that my english did not get any better since i came here.

>let us give him one more chance?
He'll get another chance: when he's automatically unbanned after the infractions expire.

>despite all odds he was a valuable poster.
>we need to take his age into consideration as well
There are no exceptions, no double standards. It doesn't matter if you're the new guy on the block, an oldtimer with thousands of posts and a massive reputation, or a moderator. If you break the rules, you suffer the same consequences as everybody else.

right after the strip club my english sounds like native.

what are you saying, you can order a beer and a lap dance just like a good ol' boy?

your reputation as "creepy internet stalker dude", just keeps getting more and more entrenched.

seriously. do you know what "creepy" means? do you know why everyone describes you this way? you should look up synonyms, too. it's not a good thing to be.

you want some advice? quit hanging around losers at strip clubs. go take an english class at a community college. quit acting like a creep. maybe you'll even find a girlfriend or something.

what are you saying, you can order a beer and a lap dance just like a good ol' boy?

your reputation as "creepy internet stalker dude", just keeps getting more and more entrenched.

seriously. do you know what "creepy" means? do you know why everyone describes you this way? you should look up synonyms, too. it's not a good thing to be.

you want some advice? quit hanging around losers at strip clubs. go take an english class at a community college. quit acting like a creep. maybe you'll even find a girlfriend or something.

:D
no strip club is the best :) especially here in florida..

Do get an understanding girlfriend you need to join a local church. She will teach you good manners and good English.

In Turkish language, the word "language" and "tongue" means the same thing. Therefore we have a saying : "you cannot learn a tongue unless two tongues touch eachother".
I am not looking for a girl friend. But i go to nude club saturdays, to reset my brain. That's it.

I have never understood the attraction of strip clubs. Back when I was a sign language interpreter, some of my deaf friends would drag me off to a club (I mention their handicap only because that is what we had in common - none of my other friends would even think about hanging out in a strip club <er, except for my female friends who danced in strip clubs back in the '70s, one of whom is now a guy> except that I forgot that I had a stripper girl friend back then so I occasionally did hang out in clubs to pick her up after work -- I don't think you want to hear the rest of that story) and I would sit through the pounding beat, flashing lights, and pretty bad routines (pole-dancing was not big here in Seattle back then but it was legal to be topless until about 1975 in the city limits). The routines were so bad that I took a 7 week course in burlesque from a woman named Tsunami Jones (yeah, her parents actually named her Tsunami - I am pretty sure she changed her last name to Jones for balance) - I realized i was not cut out for the stage and that those dancers had such bad routines because their hearts were not really in it. They were just putting in their time just like any other poor schlub punching a time-clock and waiting for the '5 o'clock whistle'.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Yeah put my name down, he did play a mean Tetris.

There are no exceptions, no double standards. It doesn't matter if you're the new guy on the block, an oldtimer with thousands of posts and a massive reputation, or a moderator. If you break the rules, you suffer the same consequences as everybody else.

Which makes me curious: Did you ever get an infraction for (for example) breaking the 'keep it pleasant' rule? I mean, you have been known to balance on the thin line of pleasant in the past ;) Who would give you such an infraction? The mods or the admins?

>Which makes me curious: Did you ever get an infraction
>for (for example) breaking the 'keep it pleasant' rule?
Yes, I have one Keep It Pleasant infraction (expired) on my account for this post.

>Who would give you such an infraction? The mods or the admins?
Regular members can be given an infraction by everyone (admins, super mods, and regular mods). Mods can be given an infraction by super mods and admins. Super mods can be given an infraction by admins, and admins presumably can infract each other. I won't say who gave me my infraction, but I wear it as a badge of honor. ;)

>I won't say who gave me my infraction, but I wear it as a badge of honor.
Really? I thought you pouted and left. :p

this thread is relevant to my interests

>Really? I thought you pouted and left. :p
I didn't even know about that infraction for the longest time. Dani had to tell me about it before I noticed. ;)

I didn't even know about that infraction for the longest time. Dani had to tell me about it before I noticed. ;)

I won't say who gave me my infraction, but I wear it as a badge of honor. ;)

My money is now on 'Dani' rather then Davey ;)

so if i got an infraction from Narue, do i get to claim my academic pedigree back to Dani?

>Dani had to tell me about it before I noticed.
Whatta load of bullshit. :P

commented: I guess you were always good at coming up with citations. :-) +28

This thread is useless.

yeah they try to mimic my style of garbaging :D

Just for a little balance, I found:
Sendur, India - It is in Surguja District (Chhattisgarh state); Pando and Korwa being the major tribes of the district.

Neither Serkan nor Sendur translate from either Turkish or Hindi.

Your .sig (bu saatten sonra gelenin amina koyim) does not seem to translate well from Turkish: "After this time of the koyim Amina"

But Google translations were never much good for anything but a general idea.

I was hoping to find some information on the names or their origins but after a bit I realized that I would probably have to be able to read Turkish to get anywhere with that search. Names have fascinated me since my Marine Corps DI stated the obvious - they may spell it Chvla but if they pronounce it Smith - Smith it is.

to be honest, i cant say i know the meaning of my first name. but my lastname means just i said sen = happy , dur = stand-stay-keep-maintain.. so stay happy basically.
and my signiture is also turkish but a little bit slang. am=vajina, am-in-a=to her vajina, koyim(slang for koyayim which means put), bu saatten sonra= after this time. basically all the signiture means, i put someone's vajina if they/she comes after this time in my life. i dont feel necessary to explain what i put anyway :D

We already know about your nightlife, no need to explain.

and my signiture is also turkish but a little bit slang. am=vajina, am-in-a=to her vajina, koyim(slang for koyayim which means put), bu saatten sonra= after this time. basically all the signiture means, i put someone's vajina if they/she comes after this time in my life. i dont feel necessary to explain what i put anyway :D

Well, you just lost any sympathy or credibility that I was trying to scrape up for you. You're just a putz (well, actually I like the old definition of schmuck - too low to kick, too squishy to step on).

But it is all good.

commented: What you mean is: *plonk* +17

I fail to understand why this thread is named what it is. No one's interested in Rashakil Fol anymore I guess.

>Whatta load of bullshit.
Pure coincidence. I'm not so childish as to leave over a trivial thing like that. I so much more childish that I'd stick around to make everyone miserable. ;)

Well, you just lost any sympathy or credibility that I was trying to scrape up for you. You're just a putz (well, actually I like the old definition of schmuck - too low to kick, too squishy to step on).

But it is all good.

you asked an i answered, that is the way i feel and that is why my signiture is like that. it is hard to explain the details of that sentence's meaning. it is like : " i have had very hard times and you werent there. if you come after all, you wouldnt mean anything to me."

>Whatta load of bullshit.
Pure coincidence. I'm not so childish as to leave over a trivial thing like that. I so much more childish that I'd stick around to make everyone miserable. ;)

You both do realize that we can't access area 51 right?

I fail to understand why this thread is named what it is. No one's interested in Rashakil Fol anymore I guess.

I am very interested in him.* He is the reason I joined this forum.

You should unban him! I bet you are just jealous of the size of his Young modulus.

* Not in the way in which I am interested in Serkan.

commented: It's kinda funny how much the two of you have in common. It's like you're one and the same person ;) +17
commented: I would agree with niek_e's observation. +19
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.