Wrong Turn 3…….Wow what a movie that is. I like its 1, 2 & 3 (every part) but Wrong Turn 3 is my favorite one.

I think the best movie i have ever seen is Life is beautiful, that is an awesome movie based on love.

I like comedy films. My favorite actor is Mr. Bean and my favorite movie is Johnny English.

The translation of the lives of the film
Demolition

I am a romantic boy and I like romantic movies. Recently I watched “Letters to Juliet” a great romantic movie. However my favorite movie is “Titanic”

"The Godfather Part 1" is my favorite movie of all times.

Now a days, I am searching some action movies like The Marine (John Cena). It is my favorite movie and couple of hours ago I watched it again.

well,..Planet Earth, reminds me of how delicate life is.

hi

my favorite movie of all time is troy the most amazing film i hsve ever scene

I recently watched Sex in the city, :) its really an amazing movie, i liked it very much.

Gone With The Wind. Great 1939 epic about the Old South (USA) Civil War and the mixed-up love between four people. The most commonly quoted line in US today is: Rhett Butler said "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Also anything directed by Cecil B. DeMille

what about Scraface hmm [18+ only dirty words everywhere ],it's related to the American
Dream,should watched by everyone who willing to migrate to the United States or
who is believe 'American Dream' more than normal.Actually it breaks down the American Dream at the end(what is called the reality).sorry if offtopic.

I like the movie “Kiss the Bride” released in 2007. It’s became my favorite after I saw it first time. I watched “Get Him to the Greek” at previous Monday.

3 Idiots. It's a Hindi film.

my one is Gladiator, everything is there, action, emotion, love and Russell crowe is my favorite actor

King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) leads 300 Spartans into battle against Persian "God-King" Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro) and his army of more than one million soldiers. As the battle rages, Queen Gorgo (Lena Headey) attempts to rally support in Sparta for her husband. The story is framed by a voice-over narrative by the Spartan soldier Dilios (David Wenham). Through this narrative technique, various fantastical creatures are introduced, placing 300 within the genre of historical fantasy.

"Dead Poets' Society"

favorite foreign movie of all time - Forest Gump
favorite local movie of all time - Magnifico

The Cube -> great example of doing a lot with as little as possible, the whole movie is filmed in one room with only a handful of characters and yet makes a good movie (better than some of the movies with million dollar budgets).

A good IT/Gamer movie is eXisTenZ very powerful....

The Hangover - A lol round every corner
300 - Just epic

Oh has anyone seen Africa United? My Aunt was a producer of that film.

Hmmm...this is a hard one so many films seen, one of my most memorable films watched was Le Amants Du Pont-Neuf (The Lovers of Bridge 9) and La Haine (The Hate) both french films and well made.

inception

the dreamer and troy are my favorite movies

commented: sig spamming again, under yet another name +0

shawshank redemption
fight club
dark knight
mulholland drive(this one is actually complicated..u need to have patience..david finch's work requires it)
snatch
life is beautiful
godfather
scarface (i swear u won't forget this character of al pacino)
fistful of dollars
dirty harry - class of clint eastwood
the cable guy
catch me if u can
and many more...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.