Why no Family Guy avatars? Every single custom one I try to use is too big, and one of them didn't even work.

So... no interest or something? If there is, could someone help me get a Family Guy avatar that would work for this site? thanx

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

it will work, your custom pictures have to be 80x80 pixels, so you will have to resize. I like family guy, I guess, never really watch it, but my friends say its good.

Any graphics editing program can be used to resize the image to no more than 80 x 80 pixels. MS Paint will do if you have no other such program.

And one minor note before this topic is inevitably locked.

Queries should be posted, if no appropriate board is available, in the Daniweb News and Feedback board, however please search the boards first to see if there is something which your query is relevant to.

Please do not post queries in the geek's lounge.

Please read board specific announcements before posting in that board.

Thank you.

Why no Family Guy avatars? Every single custom one I try to use is too big, and one of them didn't even work.

So... no interest or something? If there is, could someone help me get a Family Guy avatar that would work for this site? thanx

Just use PhotoShop and resize to the required size :D

Hers a couple of quick ones if your unsure of making your own. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.