Member Avatar for diafol

Must admit having seen it 3 times in an IMAX, it won't be quite the same on my 14" black and white or dead-pixelled laptop. *Sigh*

Just buy a 3d laptop and you will be all set :)

Member Avatar for diafol

Is that 3d as in 3 old pennies? It's all I can afford at the moment. :(

Is that 3d as in 3 old pennies? It's all I can afford at the moment. :(

Even more so, those pennies have substance to them, the movie is all virtual.

saw it in 3d...great graphics...lame plot though...just my thought on it...

And the money machine is already working. There's going to be a "new" version released soon, which will be identical except it's 6 minutes longer.
And no doubt the crowds will once again flock to the cinemas and DVD stores to buy that one too even though they already have the original.

And the money machine is already working. There's going to be a "new" version released soon, which will be identical except it's 6 minutes longer.
And no doubt the crowds will once again flock to the cinemas and DVD stores to buy that one too even though they already have the original.

Well no doubt they've also unearthed 16 hours of promotional BS that had sat on the cutting room floor until someone figured out "Sigourney Weaver's What I Ate for Lunch Diary" might be of interest to a die-hard fan. You should come to expect this by now...

I fully expect that material to have been deliberately created with the idea of releasing it later as "uncut versions" or "the lost scene" or something, with a story that it was for some reason accidentally left out of the original.

commented: "cuttings" sounds more nostalgic than "deleted hard disk sectors" ;) +0

saw it in 3d...great graphics...lame plot though...just my thought on it...

I agree, but then this is Hollywood, entertainment makes the money, a plot might happen.

I agree, but then this is Hollywood, entertainment makes the money, a plot might happen.

And if it doesn't, leak news about an illicit affair between 2 of the main actors.

6 more minutes of unseen footage?

oh, man, i'm totally there.

(Rule 34 please please please please)

I had the privileged of seeing it in IMAX 3D. It was quite amazing. Now I own it in bluray :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.