My name is Loretta Marshall, and I attend Colorado Technical University Online. At this present time I am in need of some assistance with my assignment. pleae I do hope that there is someone who can help me. I will submit my assignment so that you will know what I am in need of.

This is how it start. Family budget are very important in our daily lives. It is imperative to keep track of expenses to ensure the ability to pay bills on time and to be able to make various purchases.
In this assignment you have an opportunity to use an excel worksheet to create a fictional budget that not only pays for necessities but also ensures a leftover amount for various luxuries. Using the instruction provided in my excel live hcat and the other resources made available to you, create the budget worksheet.
In your worksheet, include the following information about how you plan to spend your money. * Identify various categories(e.g. groucery,household,dining,miscellanous) that one spend money for a one week period. * Start on a date your specify * Schedul the amount of money you estimate it will take for you to pay those categories each day * After you have created the budget, sum the total amount of dollars to be spent pverall thoughout the week. Then sum each individual. * Produce a percentage of each category that money is being budgeted (e.g. 15% dining, etc.) Remember that the percentage need to add up to 100%. *Illustrate the percentage in a pie chart. Please can someone send me sample of this to my personal email. or al least send me a email on where to look for a sample of a template on this with a pie chart. My assignment is past due, phase2 part2 of Information Technology Literacy. please someone help me. my email address is [snipped]. Thank You who ever you may be.

jwenting commented: homework kiddo +0

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

no, we're not here to do your homework for you.
If you have specific questions, you can get specific help.
But just dumping your homework assignments here and waiting for someone to do it all for you isn't going to work.
It certainly won't teach you anything.

Loretta

Is there anyone helping u? If not, let me know what u need 1st to help u getting started.

Udayan

My name is Loretta Marshall, and I attend Colorado Technical University Online. At this present time I am in need of some assistance with my assignment. pleae I do hope that there is someone who can help me. I will submit my assignment so that you will know what I am in need of.

This is how it start. Family budget are very important in our daily lives. It is imperative to keep track of expenses to ensure the ability to pay bills on time and to be able to make various purchases.
In this assignment you have an opportunity to use an excel worksheet to create a fictional budget that not only pays for necessities but also ensures a leftover amount for various luxuries. Using the instruction provided in my excel live hcat and the other resources made available to you, create the budget worksheet.
In your worksheet, include the following information about how you plan to spend your money. * Identify various categories(e.g. groucery,household,dining,miscellanous) that one spend money for a one week period. * Start on a date your specify * Schedul the amount of money you estimate it will take for you to pay those categories each day * After you have created the budget, sum the total amount of dollars to be spent pverall thoughout the week. Then sum each individual. * Produce a percentage of each category that money is being budgeted (e.g. 15% dining, etc.) Remember that the percentage need to add up to 100%. *Illustrate the percentage in a pie chart. Please can someone send me sample of this to my personal email. or al least send me a email on where to look for a sample of a template on this with a pie chart. My assignment is past due, phase2 part2 of Information Technology Literacy. please someone help me. my email address is [snipped]. Thank You who ever you may be.

Loretta

Is there anyone helping u? If not, let me know what u need 1st to help u getting started.

Udayan

It's quite simple, the lazy kid wants you to do her homework for her so she can spend all day playing games.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.