I think the Call of Duty 4 is the best one. I also like the boxing game of<URL SNIPPED> nintendo Wii. Because I drip sweat and get away from the big pressure in the life. It was such a great experience when you get refresh in the game. So many thanks to PS2 and Wii bringing me so much fun. And I also fortunately find many cheap quality PS2 flash cart, Wii controller, boxing gloves, wheel, NDS flash cart from sourcinggate.com. It's great!

COD4 is a good game, however I think that Battlefield 2 is better. The whole question is moot however as what type of game are you referring to? There is no overall best game. maybe best game in a genre, but no best game overall

I am not really into games but when I tried Diablo, I am hooked into it.

I would say there's a lot of awesome games, but the one that stick out as a "founding" kind of game would be Doom. It have a lot of outstanding feature and is one game that have a lot of wads. I would say it is one game that teaches a lot of good gaming codes and stuff like that. Plus nightmare you are not allowed to cheat, except for the map which don't have much help.

Favorite game: microsoft flight simulator *5 (*I think), on my old 386.

Member Avatar for diafol

I've just found DOSBOX and a few abandonware sites. Yipee! Monster Bash and Commander Keen! Duke Nuke'em.

I just love those old id/Apogee platform games.

I've just found DOSBOX and a few abandonware sites. Yipee! Monster Bash and Commander Keen! Duke Nuke'em.

I just love those old id/Apogee platform games.

I miss me some good old Commander Keen. I'd have to say my ultimate PC favorites, though, are the old school Lucas Arts adventures. Loom, Indiana Jones, Monkey Island as well as the non-Lucas ones like Maniac Mansion, Leisure Suit Larry and the Hugo adventures. Nothing like motherboard beeps for music =). Also, Ultima Online used to be friggin' awesome, until they introduced pansy world where everyone could duck away from the thieves and PKs.

Member Avatar for diafol

I miss me some good old Commander Keen. I'd have to say my ultimate PC favorites, though, are the old school Lucas Arts adventures. Loom, Indiana Jones, Monkey Island as well as the non-Lucas ones like Maniac Mansion, Leisure Suit Larry and the Hugo adventures. Nothing like motherboard beeps for music =). Also, Ultima Online used to be friggin' awesome, until they introduced pansy world where everyone could duck away from the thieves and PKs.

Now you're talking. Think I mentioned Monkey Island in a previous post. Yeah, those old LucasArts were magic. Day of the Tentacle - was that one of theirs too?

For me its got to be either 'Call of duty 4' or 'Gears of war'......:-/

Leisure Suit Larry is a lot of fun.

Perfect Dark! That game was ace!
Goldeneye was another great fps on the N64.
I loved those two games.

But I think my favourite game of all time has to be Elite, which I remember playing on the old BBC's at primary school. I also had it on my Amstrad CPC.

But the ultimate version of the game for me was Frontier:Elite2 on the Amiga....Me and my nerd friends probably spent years of our youth on that game.... Love it!

I recently discovered Oolite, an cross-platform open-source clone of Elite. Pretty good, but I still think I prefer Frontier:Elite 2 on the Amiga.

commented: Right on, commander! +0

I like Tic Tac Toe

commented: <wopr>would you like to play a game</wopr> +0

red alert series.

commented: Does hunting spammers count? +0

Leave it to a bunch of programmers to get into the finer details of defining best, and how there is no such thing...

i like three games very much

ProtoType
Call of Duty
need 4 speed

commented: spammers promote moral decay +0

Well it's gotta be red alert (the first one)
More modern though would be a tie between fallout 3 and company of heros

my favorite games are
Mass Effect 2, Assassins-Creed-2

commented: spammers, and other parasites munching into the infrastructure +0

I like:
Spamming for Fairfax Homes
or
Spamming for windshield repair St Louis
or
Spamming for dentist new york

Have you no shame?

commented: haha +0

my favorites are GTA series and Red Alert series.

commented: spammer +0

Starcraft
Red Alert 2
Medal of Honor - Allied Assault
Transport Tycoon

At this moment in time I'm some what hooked on World of Warcraft.

Mine favorite computer games are, Age of empire, MOHA and counter strike... :) These all creates hell of fun on LAN..

My favorite is the commandos strategy series "Behind the enemy lines" "Beyond the Call of Duty"

Has anyone mentioned PONG

When you look at the jump from what was before to where it went , PONG will always be the benchmark.

Come on .... what could be more fun than manipulating pixals to "bounce" around the screen in crystal clear black and white.

And I bet hour for hour pong has seen more screen time than any other game ever. If you have never played pong , I challenge you to kick back with a friend and give it a twirl.

If your not ready to kick each others behinds after about 30 minuts then your missing something.

My favorite game is Mafia

my favourit game is: wow..haha~

commented: spammer +0

However be the graphics... Counterstrike rocks!

The Best One for me was : Commandos ;Men of Courage ...

As of this moment, the best games for me are latest version of DOTA, and plants vs zombies. ehehehehe..so much fun.

my favorite is red alert 2 and 3..

commented: Who cares about the interests of spammers? +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.