Name: James
Nickname: Jimmy, Jimbo
Hometown: Middletown, Ohio
Occupation: Student. I am currently seeking an associate degree in Web design from the University of Phoenix. I am half way there and will graduate in January of 2011.
Hobbies: Hiking and going to concerts
Favorite Music: Rush, Alice Cooper, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Johnny Winter.
Favorite Movies: Lethal Weapon (1,2,3,4...), Silence of the Lambs, Full Metal Jacket.
Favorite Things to Do: Spend time with my wife, my kids when they are in town, and my grand children.

After losing my job to the recent recession, I decided to take the plunge and went back to school to pursue a degree in Web design. I have been in retail management for the past 20 years, but I felt like this was my chance to do something I really enjoy. I have always been fascinated with computers and graphic design, so Web design seemed to be a good fit.

My wife and I have five kids altogether and we have six grand children with two more on the way. We love hiking and going to concerts whenever we can.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

ah, i thought you were going to tell us you were "a man of wealth and fame" ;)

welcome, hope you find what you need in the forums of your interest. lots of activity in the web development.

holla back if you need help! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Welcome James to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.