Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Lardmeister
Featured Replies

no i'm not ok.

what should i do?

Put a link to some stupid site in your signature and get paid for it! That's made the OP mighty chipper.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Am I right or am I right.

Or am I right.

you're wrong. There are a lot of people who are actually allergic to apples.
Some like me to a very mild degree, we just get diarrhea eating raw apples. Others need medical attention.

you're wrong. There are a lot of people who are actually allergic to apples.
Some like me to a very mild degree, we just get diarrhea eating raw apples. Others need medical attention.

I love apples, but eating more than one or two a day can produce diarrhea for a day or so. Why? Not because of the seeds but because they are excellent source of fiber.

Their seeds are, because they contain cyanide. It is a low amount, but eating a ton of apple seeds could harm you.

I know of no one who eats the seeds intentionally.

I love apples, but eating more than one or two a day can produce diarrhea for a day or so. Why? Not because of the seeds but because they are excellent source of fiber.

That's one reason, but doesn't explain why I get the same after drinking a few glasses of apple juice (depending on what apples it's pressed from) :)
Or why I get it eating raw apples and only certain kinds of apples.

... I know of no one who eats the seeds intentionally.

I do, I eat the whole lot, stalks and all. Started when I was taken on long drives in my dad's new car. You daren't put the spent cores anywhere, so ended up eating them. I quite like them now. I still get some funny looks mind you.

WRT the cyanide - yeah, that's my excuse for carrying a bottle of amyl nitrite. The fact that you sh*t yourself after too many apples never occurred to me. I thought it was just the amyl.

I do, I eat the whole lot, stalks and all. Started when I was taken on long drives in my dad's new car. You daren't put the spent cores anywhere, so ended up eating them. I quite like them now. I still get some funny looks mind you.

Well, that explains a lot about you and your weird-looking avatar.:) Why didn't you just open the window and toss the cores out ?

Edited by Ancient Dragon: n/a

WRT the cyanide - yeah, that's my excuse for carrying a bottle of amyl nitrite. The fact that you sh*t yourself after too many apples never occurred to me. I thought it was just the amyl.

You're a whippet inhaler?

Edited by MosaicFuneral: n/a

Their seeds are, because they contain cyanide. It is a low amount, but eating a ton of apple seeds could harm you.

I love apple seeds! What should i do now?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.