As you would know there is this particular game called stress buster-desktop destroyer.This was originally coded in a programming tool called PETER SYSTEM is there any other alternative to code similar hasslefree applications?

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ezzaral

Welcome to the forums redhaze, You do realize this is the wrong zone.

well I will help you as you are new here.

I presume you are talking about http://www.gemtree.com/peter.htm

There is a Lite Version which you may use.
Just to clarify are you looking for a programming language? or a Conveter?

If you are looking for a Converter sorry, as far as I know there is none. If you are looking for a GUI based Programming Language.

I would recommend VB.net and C#, but not to make games.

Maybe Flash is the way to go for you.

P.S. I can't find any game called stress buster-desktop destroyer could you please provide a link

Once again welcome to the forums

hello Finito!

yes i did realize it was the wrong place to post and i did post in the game development zone again.

well it is the same thing im speaking about and its a programming language or an editor is what im interested in.

you can find the game here

as you would notice after dling it,its a game which creates an image of the desktop and does all the things on top of it.i wanted something similar with nice mouse interfacing too.with vb and csharp i do not have too many hopes of achieving this.

Edited by Ezzaral: Removed link. Potential malware warning.

Well if you are a programmer who wishes to program this game the best option is to do it in C++. If you know onl how to use Peter System what is wrong with that keep using it. It is still supported.

The Link is dead.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.