laughing --> clowns (I don't know why this was the first thing that came into my head - I'm weird I guess LOL)

*singing*

You spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby, right round round round.

Err

Round --> earth

compost-->worms

Dani: No, I meant triangular prism.... But that wouldn't be much fun.

Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms? I hate worms. They drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me up in a little white room. I died there. Worms came in and ate my brains. Worms?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.