I am Rishikeshan :)
I am 14 years old. :)
I am a student. :)
I live in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
Hair : Black.
Eyes : Black.
I know to program using c (opengl, libcurl, stdlib, tinythreads++), c++ (opengl, libcurl, stdlib, tinythreads++), vb, vbdos, vb.net, sql (postgresql, mysql), apache web server, php, asp.net, qbasic.

I HATE COPYLEFT LIKE GPL, LGPL, EPL and CDDL.
I LIKE BSD.

ACCORDING TO MY OPINION, COPYLEFT IS WORSE THAN MS EULA!!!. :@

I am now studying 3d game programming using OGRE 3D.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Elvin3

Too young to be here. What's your programming language btw? :)

Nice to meet you, I'm darwin :)

Too young to be here. What's your programming language btw? :)

Nice to meet you, I'm darwin :)

c, php, vb, vb.net, BASIC, QBASIC, c++, html, xml, basic sql, much much many more...
I am a webdev too... I have experience in both apache webserver and iis... I like mod_mono but it doesn't work for windows now :( ... I like sqlite and postgres so much... I like *BSDs except some contaminated variants... I like mac... I like minix, haikuos, helenos BUT I HATE LINUX! I sometimes run PC-BSD (FreeBSD) in virtualbox with 1024mb seperately allocated ram... I just got the tanenbaum's book "operating systems: design and implementation"... ;) . I learnt more and more technical things about hardware these days than before...

Why don't you try my friend eric turgeon's GhostBSD? It is a FreeBSD distribution with gnome and eric says that he'll probably port many desktop environments to it...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.