I am preparing for CIW Certification 1D0-510 exam. I need help for following topic.
1. Identify and use principles of Personal Information Management (PIM), including: common applications.
1. Relate project management concepts and terms to the IT profession.
2. Identify steps in the Web site planning and development process.
2. Identify essential issues in developing and maintaining a Web site, including: project management, testing, and legal issues.
2. Plan and deliver oral presentations of your Web site, during and after site development.
3. Represent technical issues to a non-technical audience.
These topics are recently included in the examination. I did not get any book on these topics. Please help me in finding good books or other resources that contain full detail on the topics.