I am preparing for CIW Certification 1D0-510 exam. I need help for following topic.
1. Identify and use principles of Personal Information Management (PIM), including: common applications.
1. Relate project management concepts and terms to the IT profession.
2. Identify steps in the Web site planning and development process.
2. Identify essential issues in developing and maintaining a Web site, including: project management, testing, and legal issues.
2. Plan and deliver oral presentations of your Web site, during and after site development.
3. Represent technical issues to a non-technical audience.

These topics are recently included in the examination. I did not get any book on these topics. Please help me in finding good books or other resources that contain full detail on the topics.

I have only 10 days left for my exam. I have prepared all the topics covered by this exam except the topic mention above. Please suggest me from where I can get the material for these topics. I need it urgently.

Extremely sorry, even i'm feeling bad that i couldn't say you about the study materials. I recently passed 1D0-510 exam. I can say with my experience exam was fairly easy, if you have knowledge of every topics. Questions can be raises from any topics, even from there which you cann't imagine. I just used ucertify simulation, ya its totaly satisfied me. It contains 7 full-length realistic practice tests comprising 350 questions with detailed analysis and explanations for each answer.
You have to share with me what is your result? I'm hoping the best.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.