S.A. had a slaughter with Bangladesh.:) We really played well, and that with 3 top players on the bench. As Das said, all top is now at the top. Lets see the results after this....

Yes....Pakistan win the match.....

I don't like to see win Australia.......

Edited by Sadun89: n/a

Although, i am not into cricket, i will support india. What is the difference between west indies and india

Edited by royng: n/a

I learn a bit of geography. But hey i am only 14 and the only thing i learn from my geography teacher is about human population and how mountains form. I know that west indies is in carribean but is the difference. Like which team is better, i do not know this as i do not watch cricket

You should watch cricket. Make it a hobby.

It is going on live at the moment.

Edited by debasisdas: n/a

May i ask what channel is the cricket show you are watching?

Edited by royng: n/a

Ok, thanks. I am watching it with my parents. Apparently they seem to be more interested than me, maybe because they are adults

Suddenly, the whole thing become lag. And it the browser tell me google chrome could not found the web page. What the he**. I have to reload the page and reconnect to the internet

I forgot to post india will have to versus australia while pakistan will have to fight with west indies. Anyone supporting either of the teams

Thats for sure.:)

For the uninformed, these are the final games left in quarter Final. I don't think Pakistan will take one from West Indies today.

Quarter Final C Pakistan v West Indies
(A1 v B4) Mirpur Mar 23, 2011
08:30 GMT | 14:30 local 14:30 IST
Quarter Final E Australia v India
(A3 v B2) Ahmedabad Mar 24, 2011
09:00 GMT | 14:30 local
Quarter Final F New Zealand v South Africa
(A4 v B1) Mirpur Mar 25, 2011
08:30 GMT | 14:00 local
Quarter Final D Sri Lanka v England
(A2 v B3) Colombo Mar 26, 2011
09:00 GMT | 14:30 local 14:30 IST

Then the semis and final -

Semi Final TBC v TBC
(Winner D v Winner F) Colombo Mar 29, 2011
09:00 GMT | 14:30 local 14:30 IST
Semi Final TBC v TBC
(Winner C v Winner E) Chandigarh Mar 30, 2011
Final TBC v TBC Mumbai Apr 2, 2011

Pakistan in Semis.

I believe this is the most emphatic win in world cup quarter final and that to over two times champions.

I believe this is the most emphatic win in world cup quarter final

Most definitely so, all odds was against them. WI out, bye bye...:)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.