There is what everyone predict and support. Welcome to the the pakistan fan club, Mictom

221/8 doesn't look too threatening a target but NZ can at least console themselves with the knowledge that they are the first team to be not be bowled out by SA in this tournament.

Very true. Now lets just hope that S.A. can bat their way to a victory. I will personally shoot Graham Smith if he starts playing a five day batting game again!:)

@Das, it seems yoou did, but if it is any consolation, so did I. I am actually quite ashamed at the moment to call myself a South African, The same game we had against England, easy to win, yet we gave it away. Stuff them ALL I say!!!!

Aussie are now in a sad state:(. they lost to pakistan, the only thing i admired about australia is their beautiful scenery and wildlife

Edited by royng: n/a

Did You see......How about Sri Lankan batmans.............

Edited by Sadun89: n/a

This is completely a suspense till now, I really want that India will win today's match and newzeland will win the another series, I like these both teams, I am very excited to Watch Star Sports Noe, just finger crossed now.

This is what happens when people post blindly without knowing facts.

FYI
India is not playing today :twisted:

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.