Hello, everyone. For a Technical Writing assignment, I am to write a questionnaire, get responses from at least 25 people, and tabulate the results in report by March 16, 2011. I have chosen to ask about how often people read the nutritional information and ingredient lists on food packages. Only responses to the questions in the questionnaire will be used in the report. If some of you could take a moment to answer the 6 questions below, I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance.

Questionnaire
-----------------------------------------

1. Are you male or female?

2. What is your age?

3. When you buy or consume packaged foods, do you read the nutrition information (serving size, fat content, protein content, cholesterol content, etc.) on the package? Select a response below.

a) Never
b) Sometimes
c)Almost Always

4. When you buy or consume packaged foods, do you read the list of ingredients on the package? Select a response below.

a) Never
b) Sometimes
c)Almost Always

5. Do you ever reject packaged foods when their nutrition information suggests that they are not healthy choices? Select a response below.

a) Never
b) Sometimes
c)Almost Always

6. Do you ever reject packaged foods when they contain ingredients that are considered to be unhealthy (examples include artificial preservatives and hydrogenated oils)? Select a response below.

a) Never
b) Sometimes
c)Almost Always

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

1. Male
2. 49
3. c)Almost Always - Actually always.
4. c)Almost Always - Actually always.
5. c)Almost Always - Actually always.
6. c)Almost Always - Actually always.

I'm diabetic, what's in food is important to me :)

1. Male

2. 24

3.c)Almost Always

4. b) Sometimes

5. c) Almost always

6. c) Almost always

1. Female

2. 22

3. a) Never

4. a) Never

5. a) Never

6. a) Never

Lol I hate healthy stuff.

Just checking in. I need 6 more responses to meet the 25-response requirement, so keep them coming. Thanks to those who have already responded; you really helped me out. :)

I love answering questionnaires lol. Let me know if you ever have any more!

1 male
2 27
3 b
4 a
5 a
6 c

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.