hi, people.
i will work on my graduation project by this semester
im studying business technology IT
i just decide that if anyone could help me with an idea.
i need a windows application program or web application to be done, so if there is anyone that can help me with an idea, that will be very thankful.

Edited by deadelgabar: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by JamieLynnSEO

What the program is all about ?

What language / development environment you are using ?

Are you using any database ?

...........?

.......?

actually i studied (java, SQL, c++, visual basic, visual studio), my doctor needs a desktop application, with this tools.

i can use anything here, so just if u have any topic that u can provide me with, i will be very thankful for u :)

A simple concept that could be easy to work with:
Healthy diet calculator.
Make a database of foods, calories, etc. Make inputs where user can insert sex, age, weight, and desired weight, etc... have it generate a 30 day "diet plan" for weight loss based on FDA standards of diet and exercise.

or a project where you are to implement methods for generating and/or solving Sudoku puzzles

or

Implement a spreadsheet in C# 2.0 with a graphical user interface. Project components: Design a model of cell contents (Number, Text, Formula), design a syntax for cell contents (constants, formulas), parse of cell contents, compute cell dependencies (and discover circularities), recompute cell contents in the right order, implement functions and operators.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.