If a binary star is a system of two stars that revolve around each other, is Earth's Sun a singularity star?

Wonder

"a word core in a band is? A hard Core "

band

Edited by elmobo: n/a

When you need a band name, you can get ideas from a band name maker website .

Innovation

Edited by pyTony: typo fix per request

band name maker website - Is it a website of web designing?

designing

Edited by elmobo: n/a

(jingda, there is nothing to benefit by punishing)

If I live for death, destruction, and corruption, does that make me sane in an insane world?

Investigate

Edited by codeorder: n/a

Breaking the rules every now and then is mostly.done in good intention and should not be something worth having to Investigate.

Nothing

Googling.Images and finding 2 mice pointing a gun at one another:D, was supposedly an "awkward" search result.

Earthbound

Not sure if Earthbound is better than Supermario.

Commitment

Edited by DJSAN10

For "I" is commited to "Me" and that commitment in my book of commitments(lmaoo:D), seems eternal.

Burst

Shall I burst these bonds that hold me or yet remain, cowering in the safety of the darkness?
Determination.

Edited by DeanMSands3

Votes + Comments
.don't do it man, it's not worth it.. xD

For my determination to be clear to others as well as myself, I have to leave this life's sentence a little earlie....

Seduction

There are three methods your employer will convey untruths. Lying, damned lying, and statistics. Badly commented code is also popular among programmers.

Wowbagger.

After you discover everything, you will discover that you are at an end and that new "discoveries?" have to be lost.

The

If wealth is supposed to trickle down, 99% percent of the people must be standing under a giant waterproof cover.
Plethora

Votes + Comments
.spot on. :)

An excess of a bodily fluid, particularly "blood", is not a good plethora for someone "from Transylvania".

Roots

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.