If a binary star is a system of two stars that revolve around each other, is Earth's Sun a singularity star?

Wonder

I wonder how to i mark a thread as solved;)

Code

"a word core in a band is? A hard Core "

band

When you need a band name, you can get ideas from a band name maker website .

Innovation

band name maker website - Is it a website of web designing?

designing

Does coding requires innovation?

Praise

Praise the..., uhmm... Praise the "jingda" that he put the thread back on track.

Benefit

Does punishing one person's wrong doings, benefit you,codeorder?

Humour

You'v a great sense of Humor.

corruption

(jingda, there is nothing to benefit by punishing)

If I live for death, destruction, and corruption, does that make me sane in an insane world?

Investigate

Breaking the rules every now and then is mostly.done in good intention and should not be something worth having to Investigate.

Nothing

Nothing has been posted on this for a while.

Life

Life is a precious gift to all - to men and to ants.

Aardvark

Did you know that an Aardvark can also fly?

Evolution

Googling.Images and finding 2 mice pointing a gun at one another:D, was supposedly an "awkward" search result.

Earthbound

Not sure if Earthbound is better than Supermario.

Commitment

For "I" is commited to "Me" and that commitment in my book of commitments(lmaoo:D), seems eternal.

Burst

Shall I burst these bonds that hold me or yet remain, cowering in the safety of the darkness?
Determination.

commented: .don't do it man, it's not worth it.. xD +0

For my determination to be clear to others as well as myself, I have to leave this life's sentence a little earlie....

Seduction

Seduction is her game.

Lying

Lying is his game. :D

Destruction

There are three methods your employer will convey untruths. Lying, damned lying, and statistics. Badly commented code is also popular among programmers.

Wowbagger.

I had to use Google to find the meaning of WoWbagger

Discover

After you discover everything, you will discover that you are at an end and that new "discoveries?" have to be lost.

The

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

commented: .i somewhat agree.:) +0

Rejuvenate a thread since it has been broken and you get your track back to run on.

Waterproof

If wealth is supposed to trickle down, 99% percent of the people must be standing under a giant waterproof cover.
Plethora

commented: .spot on. :) +0

An excess of a bodily fluid, particularly "blood", is not a good plethora for someone "from Transylvania".

Roots

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.