I like black ops and was wondering if i should get mw2.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Neither of them. I disliked COD series after COD2 since they moved to small maps and no vehicles. Just camp and spray. COD-OU was bes, because of that I prefer larger map based games and obviously with vehicles like BF2, Quake Wars - Enemy Territory, BF-Bad Company 2 or new up coming Battlefield 3

commented: I did not know a mod play games as well. Want to play with me? +0

I would prefer black ops sorry but no offence, MW2 suc*s. I like playing urban terror maybe you would like to try that game

Jingda I appreciate your voting, but you have to be careful with wording. As "Want to play with me?" has double meaning. It is safer to say "would you care to join me..."
Besides, why shouldn't mods/admins play games, watch movie, read book ? :D

Thanks, but i thought you were a code tags enforcer not a game enforcer. What you say now prove me wrong

Thanks, but i thought you were a code tags enforcer not a game enforcer. What you say now prove me wrong

You would be surprised how many things in one can be somebody if people do trust him like IT forum moderator, in game server admin for a gaming clan etc
Now enough it is going off topic

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.