:D Hello everyone, I am really exicted to be joining this web community. I have read several post and believe I can learn alot from this community.The diversity of expierence levels proves for an active database of members.
I have a question for dial-up, If anyone knows what hardware you need to buy to connect a laptop wireless, that would be great. I am so computer word illiterate it is not even funny. I can operate a computer great and run and learn any program just by navigating and the user interface tells all usually and reading up on the software or program. But all of this other mumbo jumbo is what I want to learn about.
I am currently enrolled at the University of Phoenix and to make yourself valuable, everyone knows you must be a computer wiz. I look forward to learning as much as possible from others and teaching newby's like myself in the future. Great meeting everyone! Hope to have some great conversations in the future. ! :D

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi liane,

Welcome to DaniWeb :)

Sorry for the delayed response; our "staff-to-member ratio" is a little skewed toward the member side right now.

As to your question regarding dial-up and WiFi, you should start a new thread in our Networking forum and ask the question there. This particular forum (Community Introductions) is basically just a place for new members to say "Hi", so we don't deal with technical questions here.

Hi liane,

Welcome to DaniWeb :)

Sorry for the delayed response; our "staff-to-member ratio" is a little skewed toward the member side right now.

As to your question regarding dial-up and WiFi, you should start a new thread in our Networking forum and ask the question there. This particular forum (Community Introductions) is basically just a place for new members to say "Hi", so we don't deal with technical questions here.

Hello liane

Exactly This is only a Introduction Thraed. :lol:

Hello, i've just joined in and was incuraged to introduce myself but don't know exacly where shell i do it. so:
Hello everyone, i'm Anna.

Welcome Anna. To introduce yourself you could have clicked the large yellow button near the top of the forum that said start new thread. That goes for all forums as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.