It's cloudy mixed with rain and snow

It's mixed with rain and snow now

Wouldn't that just be snow... think about it :)

It's snowing

.... lucky... :(

Don't worry ask Daniweb to PM you a bucket of snow.

Beautiful Day. Nice and Sunny.

it hailed yesterday for about a good 3 minutes but overall the air was cold but the sky was sunny...

it hailed yesterday for about a good 3 minutes but overall the air was cold but the sky was sunny...

Did you save that little pellet from evaporating? How big was it?

I have seen hailstone like the size of a BB gun pellet.

It's gonna be sunny all day tomorrow.

i didn't get any sample of hail... i was in class and students are not allowed to even get up during testing no matter the situation, except for turning in tests.

It hailed at my house last year and caused $6,000 damage to my car that was sitting in the driveway and $11,000 damage to the siding and roof on my house. I took a sort video of the hailstorm and posted it on youtube last year.

wow, that must suck. do you have a link to the video? but luckily you didn't have a small sports car, if you did, you'd be buying a new car.

Votes + Comments
ha

It hailed at my house last year and caused $6,000 damage to my car that was sitting in the driveway and $11,000 damage to the siding and roof on my house.

Wow, I sorry to heard that. I didn't know that will cause that much damage. It's good that you at least have house insurances.

I'm a bit curious was your roof cover with Roof Cement or Lap Cement after the revamp?

Rainy tomorrow. I'm packing up and getting really to go on my short vacation.

I'm packing up and getting really to go on my short vacation.

Enjoy your vacation :)

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.