Hi all,
I found your site by chance and have registered as it seems you are all very helpful and knowledgeable. The internet problems I'm having have got me to the point of madness !!! I am running windows XP, have got Virgin broadband through my BT line, however since activation I have not been able to connect after approximately 4.45pm. (I found this out by chance whilst of work sick). I have taken this matter up with Virgin, who in turn have been in touch with BT. This merry go round is still ongoing, it seems to me that the signal is weakened for some reason at this peak time and lasts until the small hours. BT insist that my line is fine, and I am still in limbo. Any ideas anyone ?? Advice on where to go next would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi LilyP - welcome to DaniWeb! This forum is for introductions. If you want help with a technical problem, you will want to post in the forum that best fits your situation. Yours sounds like a Networking issue, so you would post here:

Forum Index > Tech Talk > Networking forum

Good luck learning how to maneuver around the site - it's actually pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Hope you get your problem figured out - I'm sure someone here knows how to help! ~kAtH

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.