I am Julia Garner a graduate of Communication Arts in the University of Texas and I found my niche writing about marketing, advertising, branding, graphic design, and desktop publishing. I writes for www.PrintPlace.com and a die-hard advocate for their well-made products like the easy-to-order brochure printing and richly printed postcards among others. I am also enjoys playing the guitar, cooking and spending time with my family.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi Julia!! Welcome to DaniWeb :) You sound like you have more creativity in your little pinky than I have in my whole body!!

Hello Dani, thanks for your warm welcome....

Hey friends,I am new in this community
Have a nice day.

Hi, everyone I am glad to introduce myself. I am Ethan Samuel from Pleasanton and working as iPad Developer in iPad Development Company.

Hello and welcome!!

welcome!!

Howdie !! Welcome to The forum :)

hi friend i am also new here

@juliagarner "I writes for" and "I am also enjoys playing the guitar" are hardly great recommendations for the 'well made products' of the company you work for.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.