Hi everyone,

I'm Aniket from Mumbai, India and this is the second migration I had recently. The first one was when I moved to New Jersey on an assignment and the other was when I moved out of the Sun's Java forums due to my displeasure for their recent forum changes.

I hope to visit this place more often since the design looks neat. :cheesy:

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Name: Aniket

Nickname: Ani (my friends call me), aniseed (forum nickname), ansi-boy (blog nick name)

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 176 lbs

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Hobbies: Computer games, swimming, chess, basketball... and many more.

Relationship Status: Single and disinterested in Girls.

Fav Music: I don't have a particular choice but I like blues.

Education: Master in Mechanical Engineering

Work: J2EE developer
Favorite Food: Indian, Chinese, Thai, Mexican

Favorite Movies: Matrix (mind-boggling stuff), Mission Impossible, You got mail, and any movie of Meg Ryan. :)

Favorite TV Shows: Everybody Loves Raymond, Saved by the Bell

Favorite Video Games: Pacman (DOS version), Wolfenstein (DOS version), Half Life, Warcraft, Quake, Doom, Age of Empires/Mythology

Stuff you Dislike: Managing other people's code. :eek:

Hey there! Welcome to DaniWeb. I hope that you enjoy this place and stick around for a long time to come. If you see anything you don't like, please be sure to make suggestions in our Feedback forum.

Hey there! Welcome to DaniWeb. I hope that you enjoy this place and stick around for a long time to come. If you see anything you don't like, please be sure to make suggestions in our Feedback forum.

Thank you. I hope you don't give me an opportunity to complain. I would prefer giving positive feedbacks. :)

good stuff...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.