can some one help me I cant remove the program MP3 player utilities
from my programs and removal, it want delete keeps on saying download not complete, so I tried to reinstall it, says program already exists, it is doing my head in can you please help, is their a removing tool I could download for free off the net?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Try uninstalling in safe mode.as the pc starts up hit F8 key.go to control panel and see if it is in add remove programs and uninstall that way.after that go to start - search when search opens scroll down to more advanced options and put a check in hidden files and sub.serach for it there and delete out.then go to Start - Run type in RegEdit once in there go to Edit then find type in there the app and search delete all out each time you delete somthing hit CTrl and F key to reopen find till it pops a box up that says finished searching registry.reboot.

can some one help me I cant remove the program MP3 player utilities
from my programs and removal, it want delete keeps on saying download not complete, so I tried to reinstall it, says program already exists, it is doing my head in can you please help, is their a removing tool I could download for frehttp://www.download.com/3001-12772_4-

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWERS, BUT I HAVE FUND THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM, CLICK ON THE LINK PROVIDED DON'T WORRY ITS A MICROSOFT SIT, AND THE SOFTWARE IS TO, BUT MAKE SURE WHEN YOU USE THIS PROGRAM IT WILL DELETE ANYTHING, EVEN IMPORTANT INFORMATION NEEDED TO RUN YOUR COMPUTER, SO MAKE SURE WHEN YOU HIGHLIGHT THE PROGRAM OR SOFTWARE YOU WANT TO DELETE JUST GIVE IT ANOTHER LOOKING OVER TO SEE IF YOU HAVE HIGHLIGHTED THE RIGHT SOURCE TO DELETE AND IF YOU ARE HAPPY PRESS DELETE I WOULDN'T LIKE YOU TO MUCK UP YOUR COMPUTER THEY COST ENOUGH AS IT IS.

HOPE I WAS SOME HELP. TA TA FOR NOW
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301
Download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility package now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.