Me and my friend were arguing over tea or coffee, What's your guys favourite? What do you drink while programming?:)

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

TEA!!!!!

Two sugars mind ;P

Both...not at the same time though. I'm a tea snob, but I also love a nice cup of joe.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

TEA!!!!!

I'm a tea snob

The best tea is at Starbuck, pretty expensive. My favorite is Iced Chai Tea Latte.

I think there's this tea called bubble pearl tea not sure is that what it called.

It's taste really good.

coffee

I like both. I don't drink while programming, I'll have a break instead!

Tea snobs ho! o/

I drink imported dried Jasmine tea or green tea.

Coffee Coffee Coffee.

I prefer coffee, i don't enjoy drinking tea.

I go to Starbucks and get an iced coffee or some frapuccino of my choice.

Eventually i suck it up and drink tea.

I go to Starbucks and get an iced coffee or some frapuccino of my choice.

Do you have enough pennies to spare me for a cup of Iced Chai Tea Latte. =)

@LastMitch, Hmmmmm... maybe, if you were my neighbor i wouldn't mind sparing you a drink or two ;)

All i need to do is get rid of my USD/JPY# and make a few thousand and i wouldn't mind buying the drinks :)

Where's all the coffee lovers?:(

Coffee AM
Tea PM

Coffee, I'm not really into tea.

All i need to do is get rid of my USD/JPY# and make a few thousand and i wouldn't mind buying the drinks :)

You have a day to think about it then on Sunday 4pm EST to Friday 5pm EST so you have a week to think whether to sell that pair.

If you are lucky, you might get a couple of Benjamin's or 1 Benjamin.

So if you know if you do ... you can buy ads for Dani.

She'll be thrill that you did that, on top of that buy her something from Starbuck

She'll think of you as a sweet kid ...

@LastMitch, hmmm... i should consider that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.