I have 25 years programming experience and am currently investing my time at trying to understand the visual C++ language. I am familier with several others. I find it very difficult to find someone who knows something about this language and is also willing to help. I completed a whole book called teach yourself c++ 6 and learned absolutely nothing about using dll files with c++ programs. I am not a rookie. I have worked with c and c++ both as they pertain to microcontroller programming and not in the personal computer application area. I have writtin applications in other languages. I am familier with assembly(many versions) visual basic, pascal, fortram, c, c++, perl and several forms of basic and HTML. Somewhat familier with DHTML,PHP,Java,cobol and RPG
I have also designed hardware. It was mostly test equipment that interfaced to computers. Had to write the interface code and drivers. Also had to write application programs for the equipment. Other projects include embedded code for a coffee machine microcontroller board. a member of a team that redesigned microcontroller based Medical diagnostic equipment to prevent obsolescence. A large vehicle HVAC system and a semi automatic audible projector power output test control system which also determined power output transformer winding information.
My other interests are music, singing and playing. Love karaoke.:)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi,

I am Ansari Samir.

I am currently running a small IT Consultancy Company here in Khar West, Mumbai.

Currently I have 4 projects for development, its a CMS, an online ERP, a Job Portal & a reseller Domain & Hosting site.

Please let me know, if you are interested in working with me.

Regards,

Ansari Samir.

Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Thank you so much!

This is the first time that someone's welcoming me to a forum, apart from forum moderators.

Thanks once again.

welcome!

I have 25 years programming experience and am currently investing my time at trying to understand the visual C++ language. I am familier with several others. I find it very difficult to find someone who knows something about this language and is also willing to help. I completed a whole book called teach yourself c++ 6 and learned absolutely nothing about using dll files with c++ programs. I am not a rookie. I have worked with c and c++ both as they pertain to microcontroller programming and not in the personal computer application area. I have writtin applications in other languages. I am familier with assembly(many versions) visual basic, pascal, fortram, c, c++, perl and several forms of basic and HTML. Somewhat familier with DHTML,PHP,Java,cobol and RPG
I have also designed hardware. It was mostly test equipment that interfaced to computers. Had to write the interface code and drivers. Also had to write application programs for the equipment. Other projects include embedded code for a coffee machine microcontroller board. a member of a team that redesigned microcontroller based Medical diagnostic equipment to prevent obsolescence. A large vehicle HVAC system and a semi automatic audible projector power output test control system which also determined power output transformer winding information.
My other interests are music, singing and playing. Love karaoke.:)

What a profile! I guess you are holding a CTO or a VP position at least ? Does theoritical computer science also interest you ?

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Daniweb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.