hehehe .. :P .. mine is jessica

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Atari

Cop out.

The first girl I was smitten with was Barbara Werch in third grade.

You sure fall inlove on your third grade. that was cute.

commented: lol +0
commented: :) +0

my first love was myself... and then it was a couple of cheerleaders, which are my friends that i hang out with during games, in class, out of class, etc. At least I went to one the school dances with one of them :D

commented: :) +0
Member Avatar for James singizi

it was my best friend's girlfriend

Her name was Terry. I was 4 at the time and she was about the same age, she lived next door in Des Moines, Iowa. The last time I saw her was when I was 9, my parents moved onto a farm 20 miles away. As an adult I married my first love, we met in 8th grade.

As an adult I married my first love, we met in 8th grade.

Sweet. I love it when childhood romances work out. May you have many more happy years together.

it was my best friend's girlfriend

He must not have been happy...

I don't think children can feel TRUE love. I mean, yeah they feel love towards parents, friends, special friends, but I mean I just don't believe that they feel the same 'true' love that adults feel.

Actually I disagree. In fact the reverse may be true.

If you think about "love" in an adult sense, it's driven by several instinctive biological factors.

If children, there's an innocence they have; meaning they are not bound like we are as adults. It's more unconditional.

I don't think children can feel TRUE love. I mean, yeah they feel love towards parents, friends, special friends, but I mean I just don't believe that they feel the same 'true' love that adults feel.

You never know... a lot of "youngsters" tend to marry those that they have met when they were young. Sure, it may not be true love (it could be like a Romeo & Juliet sort of thing) but it could just be a deep compassion in development. For example, like all school athletes in our school, I would be attracted to the cheerleaders but i don't truely love them... but that could be a romance in development :)

You do make a good point there, <M/>

commented: i can only wonder why i got downvoted... +0

My first girlfriend is my first girlfriend's best friend.

My first girlfriend is my first girlfriend's best friend.

Reminds me a bit of "this statement is false"... or was she just lonely? Or did you date two girls who were best friends with each other?

My first girlfiend was a blondy, her name was Jeanette.

My first girlfiend was a blondy, her name was Jeanette.

Guessing it was junior year in highschool?

maybe. :o

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.