So, who is going to school in September?

I am plus I have to play the first home varsity football game of the season on August 30th and turn in all my AP homework. :) I am going to be a busy sophmore :)

So, who else is going to school still?

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

Last monday was my first day back, it's brutal.

Lemme guess... college?

Glad to be out of school for many years now :)

commented: Couldn't agree more! +0
commented: Lucky.... +0

where are the days ... when life was easy and bills magically "paid themselves" ;) :D

Glad to be out of school for many years now :)

Been down one time
Been down two times
I'm never going back again

Fleetwood Mac

@stultuske: yeah, I want to relive the years 15 to 25! Preferably without knowing what I know now. Wonderful years...

ddanbe ... maybe dementia 'll make that dream come true :P

luckily you still have the memories :)

I start my last term (better be) next Wednesday. Can't wait to graduate, it has been 5 years already. Blrgh!

luckily you still have the memories :)

@stultuske: they start to faint... I already forgot all the bad things :)

@Stuugie, what is your major going to be?

Answering <M/> I'm just a sophmore in high school :P

So, who is going to school in September?

Not me. I have been out of school many years now.
However, I wish I was going to school; I miss it. It was stimulating and satisfying. It sure beats some of life-sucking work I have been doing since graduating.

I take the occasional night-school course at a local technical school, but that's about it.

@</M> My first degree is in Information Systems which is a branch of the applied computer sciences. My second, which won't be finished until xmas 2014, is my bachelor of art in business.

It was stimulating and satisfying. It sure beats some of life-sucking work I have been doing since graduating.

for those of you who are still in school... you have no idea what's coming your way. Its no coincidence that you hear so many of us say, "if we can just go back with what we know now..." Enjoy school, study hard, invest in yourself, if you depend on your parents, make this time count. They are investing in you.

What you do now will directly impact where you will be in the future.

@JorgeM, i totally agree with you.

@ddanbe: are they just fading, or is the alcohol kicking in? ;)
if I ever have kids, and they ask about me in my college years, it might just well that my memory starts to "fade" too ^-^

I'm going back after this week, final year then in to sixth form.. hopefully:)

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Just saw my neice today, she's going to pre-p or k not too sure. As long as she is happy going to schools and meeting new friends.

Well, today i went to school and played the year's first varsity home game and won:) 3 TDs :)

Final score : 52:18

Just finished school this past May with a Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems. Very glad it's over. Might go back in a couple years to get a Masters in cyber security. Right now working on getting my ccna (taking the test in the end of september).

Good luck :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.