hello everyone! i'm Mhine, the reason why i joined here is to explore my knowledge in programming..I heard daniweb forums are the great place to discuss on more topics..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi there. Welcome to DaniWeb!!! :)

Pardon my curiosity, but where did you hear about us from? :)

Hello and welcome!

Hi and welcome! If anyone asks where you came from tell them mmcdonald sent you... it may not be true (It isn't.. but they don't know that), and I'll send you a cookie. That way you get a cookie and I get a pat on the back :3

DaniWeb is a great place to learn and over the last year I have picked up so much. In fact a year ago I didn't really know anything about programming at all!

If you want the best responses just be clear with your questions and they will usually just roll in. Don't be lazy though and make sure you have a go at something first! No one will mock you here for posting weak or insecure code; so be confident!

Good luck with you learning,
Michael

commented: Great advice +0

Welcome!

Probably from when i spammed stackoverflow... either that or she probably saw an ad... or her colleague told her

commented: You spammer!!!!! +0

thanks to all for welcoming me.. :)
i heard it from my colleagues. they also referring to this site... :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.