:mrgreen: :o :cool: yes i have multiple personalities...herezz my music one
www.billyandtherockets.jukeboxalive.com

I am trying to find out how I can write ai programs in windows...what languages are used and geeezzzzzzzzz this aint like a trsh 80 opr a vic 20 or a c-64 or even a clone with dos and qbasic...where the hell do you write your programs in this emachine?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

AI Programs?

Depends on what you're doing, I guess. You'll probably have to do some C programming to do it. For that, you'd need to get some kind of compiler.

Have you programmed anything before, ever? What is your experience like?

NOT MY INTENTION TO CONFUSE YOU AS I AM MORE CONFUSED THAN YOU. EX: LETS SAY I WANT TO WRITE A PROGRAM TO INPUT ANALOG TO DIGITAL TO MY EMACHINE.
1-WHERE DO I WRITE THE PROGRAM? IN DOS? bUT I FORGET MY BATCH PROGRAMMING...THEN..THERE'S NO QBASIC IN THIS EMACHINE SO I NEED A COPY. THEN WHAT A/D INTERFACE WITH A USB IS THE FASTEST SAMPLER? SEE WWW.TIPTOPWEBSITE.COM/BRAINWAVES TECHNOLOGY HAS LEPT AHEAD OF ME AND THINGS AINT SIMPLE LIKE THEY WAS IN THE 80'S. BUT MAYBE I AM JUST OVERWHELMED AND IN A LOOP BECAUSE THIS EMACHINE HAS NO QBASIC CLEAR THINGS UP? MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE TO CARRY ON MY WORK? BILLZILLA

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.