They call me gutsylow

I am a computer nerd in the training.

I am currently doing a computeach course MSCNSP (Microsoft Certified Network Security Professional), I have not long started doing the course.

I have almost lived computers for the last 6 years, and have had lots of dealings with PC's since the dawn of time (the 386 era anyway).

:cool:

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi gutsylow, now why on earth do they call you that? Go on, do tell :)

Welcome to DaniWeb my friend.

Hi there happygeek

Well the story could be long and sad, for space reasons I will cut it short.
2 reasons why gutsylow
1. Married 30th June 2000 :cheesy: , passengers in car crash 31st July 2000 :sad: , widowed 16th August 2000 :cry:, still smilling and now re-married 3rd July 2004 (though some mental scarring still present) :-| . Giving gutsy as in brave.
2. Post crash surgery on stomache has left deformation and I now look 6 months pregnant ( I am male by the way) :eek:. Giving gutsy as in fat gut.

I wish I hadn't asked now :sad:

I was expecting some whacky and fun history to the nickname. Sorry for dragging it back up for you...

I wish I hadn't asked now :sad:

I was expecting some whacky and fun history to the nickname. Sorry for dragging it back up for you...

Do not worry my deer happygeek.

We all have to get on with our lives, my first wife would have wanted me to get on with my life and I have.

I am now expecting a child for real, my new wife is actually 21 weeks pregnant.

So do not cry for me as I am not sad.

Let everyone else be sad, I like laughing too much :lol:

God will bless you~gustylow.

You will get the best present- a lovely baby

and what do you think about your baby's name?

God will bless you~gustylow.
You will get the best present- a lovely baby
and what do you think about your baby's name?

Yes, you will have to let us all know when the happy event occurs:) As for a name -- hummm -- maybe DaniWeb :mrgreen:

And welcome to the boards.

:lol: :lol: daniweb ^ ^ haha```

We have thought about the name and we have decided on:-

For a boy Keith
For a girl Bridgett

We are actually hoping for a boy, the wife wants 3 kids

Three girls and a boy here. Mind you, it took me two marriages and twenty years to collect them all :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.