My name is Nawang.

I am newbie to this whole forum stuff but never the less am real interested in utilising it.

I am really interested in learning about php/xml/c++ and other web related technologies.

Apart from tinkering with computers I enjoy making new friends and trying out different cuisine(hope i got the spelling correct):lol: .

My favourite movies are He-man, God Father series, Shawshank Redemption and recently Man on fire(Denzel Washington rocks).

Musics I listen to are almost all that sounds good to me but am a sucker for country and doo woop(just recently).

My education has been how shall I put it, very colorful(mostly dominated by red lines and black ink not very encouraging comments):cheesy:.

Currently I am amongst the cross roads of my life and am just not sure where I am to go:confused:. Alrite that about sums up all there is to know about me.

Oh and by the way cscgal I just have to say u would have to be the prettiest programmer I have ever laid my eyes on:cheesy:. No offence meant.

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by krea2r

Hi Nawang, welcome to DaniWeb from the pretty non-programmer that is happygeek.

Well thank you happygeek. From what i have gathered on you, u are far from a "non-programmer" all those awards good lord and still all this modesty. COOL:cool:. Any ways thanks for your kind welcome and was lookin forward for any update on the get together ur plannin cuase like i said u can count me in tho i doubt i will b able to input much on ur disscussions.(I could use the excuse for a night out lol:cheesy:).

Hi and welcome to DaniWeb :) Shawshank Redemption is my favorite movie, too!

Wow a girl liking Shawshak Redemption now thats news hehehe:cheesy:. Any ways thanks for welcoming me. Like I have mentioned above I am here purely to learn tricks, if i may say so. I will actually love it if you could recommend to me any of your favourite tutorials on the page in relation to web technologies.

Shawshank is probably in my top three movies list, but gets beaten by 'My Own Private Idaho' and 'Brazil' in that order.

Shawshank is probably in my top three movies list, but gets beaten by 'My Own Private Idaho' and 'Brazil' in that order.

Wow one more Shawshank fan KOOOOLLL:cool:.

I have heard of the movie Brazil but not of My Own Private Idaho.

Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix, think along the lines of a much more raw version of Brokeback Mountain and you are not far off.

Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix, think along the lines of a much more raw version of Brokeback Mountain and you are not far off.

Well I might have a go with Brazil but I think I will let My Own Idaho wait for a while.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.