Hi i am new to daniweb.com, i was looking around this website and i saw that i needed to register. I am 17 years old and im from Gibraltar, i am studying French Spanish and Computing. I am hoping that i could learn a lot from other members as at the moment i really need it, as this summer i got my A.S results and the only subject that i failed was Computing which rlly pissed me off as that was the subject that i rlly wanted to pass the most :sad:

This year i have been allowed to do A.S and A.2 computing with French and Spanish, but this time i am hoping that i can get help to pass Computing.

Well the homework i have been given was to design and make a program that would convert binary code into a denary integer also backwards from denary to binary code.

I have done a bit of research through the internet, and i have seen some simple programs just by using text boxes and buttons to convert. But atm i do not know much about programming as i am a begginer, if anyone has any free time or have anything that could help me do my homework plz

Thanks ;)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi i am new to daniweb.com, i was looking around this website and i saw that i needed to register. I am 17 years old and im from Gibraltar, i am studying French Spanish and Computing. I am hoping that i could learn a lot from other members as at the moment i really need it, as this summer i got my A.S results and the only subject that i failed was Computing which rlly pissed me off as that was the subject that i rlly wanted to pass the most :sad:

This year i have been allowed to do A.S and A.2 computing with French and Spanish, but this time i am hoping that i can get help to pass Computing.

Well the homework i have been given was to design and make a program that would convert binary code into a denary integer also backwards from denary to binary code.

I have done a bit of research through the internet, and i have seen some simple programs just by using text boxes and buttons to convert. But atm i do not know much about programming as i am a begginer, if anyone has any free time or have anything that could help me do my homework plz

Thanks ;)

hi mate, and welcome to daniweb! you'll learn plenty and more from here, as a hint you shouldn't really post your email address on the net openly as spam bots tend to search web pages for them. if you take a look over in the programing section, the guys there will be able to help you a bit more, the geeks lounge is more of a chilled hang-out area therefore no supports questions sorry!

darren :cool:

shit i tell you

commented: Brilliant. +0
commented: retard! +0

Thanks ;)

Post your question in the appropriate language forum and people will help you with it.

Post your question in the appropriate language forum and people will help you with it.

I think he missed the due date on that assignment. ;)

That's what happens when people revive old threads, other people post in it assuming it's a recent thread since it's been bumped to the top.

All is relative! If you count the time since the big bang, then 3 years is almost nothing.

Thanks ;)

Google gives you 3,870 hits for "Binary To Denary Program", much of it Visual Basic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.