Hello to everyone out there.
Want a chance to test your talent.
Go here: http://web.tickle.com/tests/talent/index_main.jsp

The test is a bit lengthy and daunting but is real fun especially for geeks who need to have their daily dose of some insane thinking...

My title:
[IMG]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3466/talentresultsvv4.png[/IMG]

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I got the same one -- manybe everybody does??? The most difficult questions for me were to select the picture that was least like the others. my favorits were the brain teasers. Too bad they didn't say which questions were incorrect.

I got Spatial

Anonymusius, your true talent is spatial ability
[IMG]http://i.emode.com/tests/talent/images/spatial_s.gif[/IMG]

Your ability to visualize objects in three-dimensional space gives you a unique view of the world. Because of this talent, you are much better than most people at imagining new designs including floor plans, page layouts, and three dimensional objects.

How do we know that's your true talent? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question and rated your skills in 5 areas. You scored highest on spatial ability.

People like you are usually great when it comes to putting together assemble-it-yourself furniture or other household items — whether the items arrive with instructions or not. Your spatial skills also help you understand the finer points of how things work.

And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results. You also have other hidden talents that can have a dramatic effect on your career, your life and how other people see you.

lol, I actually had javascript disabled during the test, so I think it's hash to say they recorded my time.

Fay, your true talent is numerical ability
[IMG]http://i.emode.com/tests/talent/images/numerical_s.gif[/IMG]

You're great with numbers, whether you enjoy math or not. Your results show that you're not only good at calculations, you are much better than most people at understanding how to use numbers to your advantage.

How do we know that's your true talent? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question and rated your skills in 5 areas. You scored highest on numerical ability.

People like you manage their personal finances with ease. In the work world, your numeric skill can help you in a variety of ways. Because so many other people have trouble understanding numbers and figures, you really have an opportunity to shine and use this talent to your advantage.

And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results. You also have other hidden talents that can have a dramatic effect on your career, your life and how other people see you.

I got spatial too. But I am sure I got all but one correct. How do you get the results?

I got spatial too. But I am sure I got all but one correct. How do you get the results?

Hmm... well when you had appeared you had to enter an email address, right ?
So go check you mail, you must have got a mail from teh site giving you your login details. Once you logon to the site, you can goto the "Results" tab and then see your results.
Well atlest this is what i did and it worked for me.

I didn't use the e-mail method -- after answering the last question it started asking me to sign up for some advertisements -- I just kept hitting the continue button and after 20 or so ads I finally got to the results page. I guess they gave up on trying to make my wallet loose weight.

spatial here :)

Spacial here too, but like WolfPack, I'm pretty sure I got all but maybe 1 of the objective questions right (I figure the "choose which is least like the others is somewhat subjective). I was clicking through the ads and noticed a small "No Thanks" link in the corner of the screen after like 10 ads, though, which was a nice find.

I dont know what kind of ads are you people talking about, for eg. Mr. Ancient Dragon and Mr. Infraction. I just got to see my results within 2 - 3 clicks of my mouse after completing the test.

PS::

Looks like for the time being only Mr. Ancient Dragon and Me possess the "Abstract Reasoning Aura" :D

Yep. The results were mailed to my account, and no trouble from ads too. But looks like I overestimated myself. :p
Aptitude 1: Spatial skills 10/10
Aptitude 2: Verbal ability 9/10
Aptitude 3: Abstract reasoning 8/10
Aptitude 4: Numerical ability 8/10
Aptitude 5: Mechanical ability 7/10
organizational abilities 10/10 (These fellows should see my room or table)

Congratulations Wolfie and looks like you are one step ahead of me coz i didnt get the evaluation page you got. (looks like i am dooing something wrong :( )

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.