I am looking for past employees of a particular company. I do not know their names but I do know the company EIN number. Is there any other way to find this information?:cheesy:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If you don't have a legitimate way of getting that information, I can't think of any legal reason why you would need it.

If you don't have a legitimate way of getting that information, I can't think of any legal reason why you would need it.

I have some information regarding some illegal practices conducted by the company. However without proof I cannot go to the police. I need a past employee to corroborate my story.

>I have some information regarding some illegal practices conducted by the
>company. However without proof I cannot go to the police. I need a past
>employee to corroborate my story.
Been watching too much television, have we? If that's really your reason, and you actually manage to pull it of, don't you realize that the most likely one to be prosecuted is you? Spare me the cloak and dagger crap. If you have information, give it to the police and let them do the grunt work of confirming it. That's their job, and you're less likely to go to jail for illegal acquisition of private data.

If that were the case then there would be no need for private detectives. I have tried the police and they need proof before they can act. By no means have I asked to obtain this information illegaly. Just wanted to see if others had a creative way to do such. Sorry to have bothered you

>If that were the case then there would be no need for private detectives.
Then hire one. They'll certainly know the law better than you and can avoid the mess you're sure to get into if you follow your present train of actions.

>By no means have I asked to obtain this information illegaly. Just wanted
>to see if others had a creative way to do such.
Walk in and ask for it. If they refuse, ask them why. Most likely it's not publicly available information and anything creative is highly likely to be illegal. It's just that simple.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.