Depends... You did it by making so many posts to games I'm not so sure it counts... :)

woh!!.. i didn knew that.. :eek:

Well that's all I really do on here... sorry if that's wrong. =/

oh so what else do you have to do?... ive done some postings in VB.net forums too.. So wat else do i have to do then..

Relax my friends, Walt is just joking. He meant that post count is not indicaiton of someone's helpfulness or contribution in this forum, with which I wholly agree. Take me for example, I am just a white hat spammer... :D

>Take me for example, I am just a white hat spammer...
Well you are one of the few people I don't mind spam from :mrgreen:

Come to think of it, someone here has really started liking the feature of invisible browsing... :D

>Come to think of it, someone here has really started liking the feature of invisible browsing...
What makes you think I'm using invisible browsing? Maybe I just log on and off lots, very quickly... :D

Nah, I have my way of knowing who is invisible and who is not, so don't try to pull that trick on me... :D

>Nah, I have my way of knowing who is invisible and who is not, so don't try to pull that trick on me...
So do I. You are invisible too, aren't you? :D

> You are invisible too, aren't you?
*drats* Plan foiled by Mr. Joeprogrammer. :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.