yes, every game has rules.

do you abide to them?

sometimes

Are in high school?

No.

Are you in high school?

Nope (but maybe I would be if I was in America?)

Are you married?

Nope (but maybe I would be if I was in America?)

(high school is 14-18 yrs old)

nope

Are you in college

No.

Are you an optimist?

No.

Are you a pessimist?

I am 16. I am sort of in college

16 is not normally in college.

Are you a cynic?

no.

are you addicted to something?

yes (programming, video games, rice crispy treats(I know that sounds odd), and books)

Are YOU?

yes, daniweb/myspace/my boyfriend =p

are you content with your life?

no (contentment is mediocrity)

do you like programming?

no, not really.

have you ever won a contest?

yes I just won the "highest 8th grade SAT score in maryland award from John Hopkin University" sorry for bragging ;-) I scored a 1310, thats with out the writing section included! The cermony is on may 3

Have you?

Yes (crossword oh yeah...)

Do you own a PDA?

no, but I own a gp2z (there _alot_ better. I loaded it up wth a SNES emulaterand now can play awesome
titles like Chrono Trigger and Zelda: A link to the past.
(did you really win an award for a crossword puzzle? I tried to enter an online expert sudoku contest and just make a program to do my soduku for me ;-) but it didnt work very well)

Is england nice? (america sucks)

Yeah, I have MAME on my PDA to play arcade games. I did actually win the crossword. It was in the paper.

Btw, England is nice. Scotland is the best though IMHO. If you go to england though, dont go to London. :)

Yeah, I have MAME on my PDA to play arcade games. I did actually win the crossword. It was in the paper.

lol

whats wrong with london, to busy?

Busy, expensive, kinda touristy. Also you might get blown up ;) But its a great place for sightseeing (if you ever go you have to go to the london eye it kicks ass). London is basically to american tourists what NY is to British ones.

whats wrong with london, to busy?

No....

Are you afraid to go out @ night?

Yes.

Aren't you?

Not really......

Do you like Blowpops??

No.

Do you like sharks?

Nope.....

Do you?

Yes

Do you like dreaming?

yes, I rarely have dreams tho. =(

do you like snow?

yes do you like sunshine

Yes..

You like sunrise?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.