Do you have a sport in the winter like snowboarding or skiing??

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I skateboard. =) It's an artform.

I tried snowboarding once. It was hard work.
Same with skating.

Like rollerblading though (inline)

I would love to learn how to snowboard, my friend is really good at it, she gives lessons in the winter at a local ski resort.

I usually just go to snow tube. :)

cool, ive never been to a place with enough snow to ski

We get a lot of snow here in the winter time, and if there isn't enough, they just make fake snow.

we get some where we have a house in scotland, but not that much, not enough to do anything on.

snowmobiling ftw :P

ski. The idea of sliding without holding anything doesnt appeal to me that much.

Skateboarding was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, and the most frustrating. But if you can get through the first part of it and get to the point where you start to get kind of good, then it can be great. It calms you when you're angry. It makes you feel great when you're just looking for some fun. You can hang out with friends while you do it. You can express yourself. You become independent. It's hard to explain. I tried snowboarding once for a day and it was a little fun but I started to get bored with it after a while. I don't like the idea of something strapped to my feet. It makes it too easy to control and too hard to control at the same time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.