I don't intend to get one, my allegiance is with Nintendo and Sony :)
Rule on the DS and the PS2 :P

if i have money left when i am gon back to sudan i think i am gonna buy a ps2 :)

I'm personally a PC gamer & big-time Star Wars fan. Most unfair thing ever is happening. Lucasarts is about to release The Force Unleashed, the greatest SW game ever, on many platforms that DO NOT INCLUDE THE PC!!! Nooooooooooo!

yeah i like pc 2 but there are games that arent available in pc like midnightclub 3 :'(

Member Avatar for Rhyan

I'm personally a PC gamer & big-time Star Wars fan. Most unfair thing ever is happening. Lucasarts is about to release The Force Unleashed, the greatest SW game ever, on many platforms that DO NOT INCLUDE THE PC!!! Nooooooooooo!

Indeed Star Wars series were the best for PC, however the PC as gaming platform is loosing the battle with consoles, that's the reason all major gaming producers to redirect to consoles. And the things there are much more easier - you do not have a new hardware changed every 2 month - you buy a console and that's that for at least some 5 years until the new one is release. So for 5 years the technology is stuck and you can get the utmost from the console...

Money makes the world go around ;) you all know

What about command and conquer?
I think those games are amazing, but they are crap on consoles, there home is the PC!
I played Red Alert 1 on PS1 and is so difficult to move around compared to using the mouse and keyboard on the PC.

mmm hey serunson can i borrow your the first decade? i broke c&c 1 (noooooooooo!) it will play but not install

Member Avatar for Rhyan

Well, strategy games are the only ones best played on PC. However, now the consoles have USB and bluetooth and stuff, they can run linux, and windows, so it is just a matter of time that a keyboard and a mouse is attached to it...
Still C&C Generals rules. I still play it very often, especially the Zero Hour extention.
Has anybody tested the new Red Alert? or whatever they called it ... I heard rumors about Star Craft 2 as well...

I liked playing Dune 2000 more than C&C.

Well, strategy games are the only ones best played on PC. However, now the consoles have USB and bluetooth and stuff, they can run linux, and windows, so it is just a matter of time that a keyboard and a mouse is attached to it...
Still C&C Generals rules. I still play it very often, especially the Zero Hour extention.
Has anybody tested the new Red Alert? or whatever they called it ... I heard rumors about Star Craft 2 as well...

PC with nVidia GTX480 3-Way SLI is the best. It pwns all others.

I just use my Pc to play games and i play GTA San Andreas

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.