Why no internet connection tuesday?
Install a wireless NIC, and steal the internet from your neighbors :D lol

>> Why no internet connection tuesday?
Moving house. Been in this one too long. Someone might track me down.

My laptop might find something. I have the net in work, but I'm not certain whether or not they'd like me surfing daniweb there.

oic.. cough*proxy*cough

Is your work IT related?

mine? I'm a PC Technician earning about $11/hr

I was asking Twomers. I was thinking that maybe he could get away with going on daniweb at work if it was related to his job.

oic.. He never mentioned where he works.. just that hes an EE major

>> I was asking Twomers.
Small t if you please -- the T looks very very wrong in my eyes for some reason. I really don't know why. Odd, eh? I appreciate the capitalisation though. Thanks. But do you not agree that it makes my alias look completely lobsided?

>> Is your work IT related?
I guess it could be ... I'm sure I could. But when you consider that most of my posts are in the coffee shop ... I'm sure I could do a few posts a day. I'll see.

>> He never mentioned where he works..
Can't talk about it. Top secret you see. Plus, you might come kidnap me or something. Never know what ye internet people will do.

IT related, yeah. Relevant :) Not a bit!

hahaaa.. so you're spying on the U.S. government, eh? You won't stay alive long doing something like that..

And yea, you better watch your back.. Us internet people will surely kidnap you one day.. since I'm sure your ransom would be in the millions ;)

i wouldnt mind being kidnapped. i quite fancy a trip to the USA

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.