So this is a poll on polls.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

me -- I'm just too lazy to answer them. Almost didn't answer this one either for the same reason. :)

Wouldn't it be great if the most votes go to the option of refusing to participate in polls?

Oh and BTW, you can't answer a poll more than once, if thats what you have kept as your 6th option.

And me, 'I hate and refuse to participate in them'. ;-)

I only hate the really dumb ones like we see once-in-awhile in the C/C++ boards. I normally don't bother reading such threads except to check to see if it violates any DaniWeb rules. But for Geeks Lounge they're ok for people who like to participage in them.

I was just joking Mel. :-)

I like polls.

indifferent

[*] I answer them if I think it's pertinent to do so

I normally answer 'em. It depends on the content of the poll ... well it really doesn't now that I think about it. I think I just answer them regardless. It takes two extra clicks. No keyboard required. One finger. Though I suppose the precise positioning of the cursor to the little circles and thence to the "vote" button requires a lot of concentration which the user might not be up for depending on how they feel.

I think I like polls too.

i don't have to answer every one i see but if ones there, i may reply to it, if it is on an interesting topic

Yeah, I didn't think it would let you answer more than once, but it sounded like a funny option to choose. So far almost ten percent of people hate polls and refuse to answer them. lol. I wonder what two people don't know what a Daniweb poll is.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.