.. and she ruins it again.. lol jp

hey hey there's nothing wrong with that. ;)

Let's just not get back into that endless debate again.

Debating is good for building up confidence in what you believe in.
--If you don't debate it, then you're insecure about it.

commented: Good statement. +13
commented: Now you are thinking. +3

Thats true.. but when you are wrong in the debate, that just ruins it for the rest of us.. lol ;)

so true...

commented: heck yea it is.. +7

Jesus is the way the truth and the life. :)

Please say it again! I believe it!

commented: WTF? -1
commented: haha.. I have to agree with Rashakil on this one.. -1
commented: :) +1
commented: whatever... +0

Now, you knew you would get an increase of good reps for this one, didn't you?. ;)
Smart man/woman. You have been watching the "stock market".

Now, you knew you would get an increase of good reps for this one, didn't you?. ;)
Smart man/woman. You have been watching the "stock market".

Lol, actually he got more bad reps than good. And to be honest, I think that's stupid. All he did was type a simple statement and people gave him bad rep for it. I gave him good rep to cancel out the bad ones.

Lol, actually he got more bad reps than good. And to be honest, I think that's stupid. All he did was type a simple statement and people gave him bad rep for it. I gave him good rep to cancel out the bad ones.

I know is not my bussiness, dear, but you know what is a little embarrassing? Don't take it wrong.... But having your boyfriend giving
people the same rep that you do afterwads is... "sappy?". I know you are in love and all that, but, is too much of a coincidence. It looks like he doesn't have a mind of his own.
Please, please, do not take it wrong. It's just my opinion, and you don't necesary care about my opinion. Right?.
We love you to death over here. So don't blast me with you "wrath". I am joking about that "wrath".

haha.. It's just so ridiculous.. I think our bad rep was necessary.

lol.. I know, our three bad reps were all canceled by yours probably.. thats a bunch of bull..

I know is not my bussiness, dear, but you know what is a little embarrassing? Don't take it wrong.... But having your boyfriend giving
people the same rep that you do afterwads is... "sappy?". I know you are in love and all that, but, is too much of a coincidence. It looks like he doesn't have a mind of his own.
Please, please, do not take it wrong. It's just my opinion, and you don't necesary care about my opinion. Right?.
We love you to death over here. So don't blast me with you "wrath". I am joking about that "wrath".

hahaha.. she has him whipped, I guess;)

Hmm... I definitely took that the wrong way.

And yeah Josh is right, he's whipped and he'll admit it too.

But how is giving people the same rep, sappy? That's an unusual word to use.

lol.. well, that aint good:S poor guy.. ;)

Maybe she thinks that you are signing in as him and giving people rep:?:

lol.. but it may just be b/c of :*

lol.. well, that aint good:S poor guy.. ;)

Maybe she thinks that you are signing in as him and giving people rep:?:

lol.. but it may just be b/c of :*

Lol, you like those smilies, don't you?

Haha, actually he does do that on mine occasionally. And I usually get a little angry. ;)

lol.. he just needs a little discipline.. like a dog.. It's bad when guys get whipped in a relationship.. sometimes I even feel sorry for them :(

Hmm... I definitely took that the wrong way.

Well, I really don't want to elaborate too much on it. Like I say is not my business. And it could get ugly, pretty fast.
Just think about it. It is not the first time he votes in according to what you voted. I believe it takes away credibility to any position he takes.
Even if I am completely wrong and it is just coincidence. Sometimes, appearances speak a lot. Kind of like is not only necesary to avoid evil, but also appearance of evil. You know that one, I am sure.

lol.. he just needs a little discipline.. like a dog.. It's bad when guys get whipped in a relationship.. sometimes I even feel sorry for them :(

Well he's been happy for 2 1/2 years, so I think he's pretty content. ;)

I think it's sad when guys are whipped without the benefits of a real relationship. Like the girl tells the guy to jump and he asks "how high?" Lol.

Duki and I make each other happy and that's what truly matters.

So back to destiny? ;)

commented: Good for you! Damn, you give like 20 rep points a pop! lol.. 8 more until I have 3 squares... I'm catching up! ;) +7

Well, I really don't want to elaborate too much on it. Like I say is not my business. And it could get ugly, pretty fast.
Just think about it. It is not the first time he votes in according to what you voted. I believe it takes away credibility to any position he takes.
Even if I am completely wrong and it is just coincidence. Sometimes, appearances speak a lot. Kind of like is not only necesary to avoid evil, but also appearance of evil. You know that one, I am sure.

It's not a coincidence. We agree on literally everything. (Well, almost.)

huh.. then it is coincidence.. She was saying that either you speak for him or it is coincidental that yall agree on the same stuff..

I'll be the ref in the fight btw ;)

Gosh do I hate to be always right! ;)

huh.. then it is coincidence.. She was saying that either you speak for him or it is coincidental that yall agree on the same stuff..

I'll be the ref in the fight btw ;)

Ahh...

Anyway, yall chicks calm down now.. lol.. back to "Destiny"

>> back to "Destiny"
On a side track, you reckon threads on daniweb have destinies to become the best threads there are?

If you look at any thread they're made up of sentences, words, letters, characters, symbols, atoms, dark matter etc etc. In English whenever something happens there's always a 100% chance that someone will misinterpret the underlying meaning. This is unless someone interprets the meaning for people. Since each thread is made up from atoms then everything that happens inside them is predetermined by the font, language and the speed at which someone types out the thread or post. Now, think of the brain of the thread - it is also made up out of chemicals, and atoms and dark matter. Everything it thinks, everything it instantiates, everything is is determined by the chemicals and the chemical reactions that happen. Every day. Every moment. Every semi-planck-second. It's all cause and effect.

Do we really have the power to put forward our own thoughts to the threads without influence? Or does the timing of the thread predetermine out replies? Just an idea I had is all. Think it's possible?

>> back to "Destiny"
On a side track, you reckon threads on daniweb have destinies to become the best threads there are?

If you look at any thread they're made up of sentences, words, letters, characters, symbols, atoms, dark matter etc etc. In English whenever something happens there's always a 100% chance that someone will misinterpret the underlying meaning. This is unless someone interprets the meaning for people. Since each thread is made up from atoms then everything that happens inside them is predetermined by the font, language and the speed at which someone types out the thread or post. Now, think of the brain of the thread - it is also made up out of chemicals, and atoms and dark matter. Everything it thinks, everything it instantiates, everything is is determined by the chemicals and the chemical reactions that happen. Every day. Every moment. Every semi-planck-second. It's all cause and effect.

Is it fair to say that a thread is composed of physical matter? It's not 'real', in the way that, say the keyboard I'm typing on is real; it has no inherent physical existence, indeed no existence at all apart from the minds of those who look at it. After all, if someone who [literally] neither spoke nor read the english language were to look at this, the thread would have no meaning for them. And the physical constraints of the thread, on the systems hosting the server and the systems looking at it, are marked in terms of the simple collections of 'true|false' statements we call bits, bytes, and computer memory. Investigate those closely, and you'll find no trace of the ideas, no trace of the transmitted information within. [Unless you can read the 1/0 patterns, at least; and then, the patterns transfer their meaning into the mind of the one who reads them.]

Do we really have the power to put forward our own thoughts to the threads without influence? Or does the timing of the thread predetermine out replies? Just an idea I had is all. Think it's possible?

What about the original poster? Or would you claim that the original post, which could theoretically be placed at any time, is also 'destined' by the bio-chemi-physical structure of the universe at that point?

>> back to "Destiny"

hmm.. I think that's a rather poor metaphor to use for human consciousness ;) There isn't a 100% chance of people misinterpreting.. You are also comparing an inanimate object to something that is living.. The thread is virtual, and does not exist as physics matter.. unless you print it out, I guess.

Is it fair to say that a thread is composed of physical matter? It's not 'real', in the way that, say the keyboard I'm typing on is real; it has no inherent physical existence, indeed no existence at all apart from the minds of those who look at it. After all, if someone who [literally] neither spoke nor read the english language were to look at this, the thread would have no meaning for them. And the physical constraints of the thread, on the systems hosting the server and the systems looking at it, are marked in terms of the simple collections of 'true|false' statements we call bits, bytes, and computer memory. Investigate those closely, and you'll find no trace of the ideas, no trace of the transmitted information within. [Unless you can read the 1/0 patterns, at least; and then, the patterns transfer their meaning into the mind of the one who reads them.]

Agreed.. However, there are some people who can easily read the 1/0 pattern.. Neo lol

Debating is good for building up confidence in what you believe in.
--If you don't debate it, then you're insecure about it.

No it doesn't. It's just that this is an endless debate that will never end (as most endless debates are). lol. I've already declared my stance and I'm not going to move, and it seems that same is true for just about everyone else. From here on out if I continue to debate I'll probably just be repeating myself.

Haha, I think he was just joking. He took the original post and put the word "thread" in there to replace a few other words and now people are taking him seriously. Anyway, isn't living matter just made up of inanimate matter? A cell is living but it only functions because of inanimate reactions inside of it. For example passive transport isn't the cell deciding to breathe. It's just diffusion that happens naturally, it wouldn't need to be living. The same is true for metabolic processes and then for the being as a whole, is it not?

Well he's been happy for 2 1/2 years, so I think he's pretty content. ;)

I think it's sad when guys are whipped without the benefits of a real relationship. Like the girl tells the guy to jump and he asks "how high?" Lol.

Duki and I make each other happy and that's what truly matters.

So back to destiny? ;)

You and me are a lot alike. You've been with your bf for 2 1/2 years and I've been with my gf for 2 1/2 years. You have the same beliefs and ideas as me too. And we both like Daniweb.

commented: Kudos for being alike! ;) +14

You and me are a lot alike. You've been with your bf for 2 1/2 years and I've been with my gf for 2 1/2 years. You have the same beliefs and ideas as me too. And we both like Daniweb.

How awesome is that?
Are you going to marry your gf? :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.