http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/hbk

I'm running the North Weald Race For Life (3milesish), to raise money for Cance Research (charity/organisation that does what it says on the tin).
No pressure, a penny is fine by me :)

*disclaimer* non english may want to check with their credit card companies as me nor cancer research are responsible for any chargers you may incur from changing currency.

christina>you commented: Good for you. :) +15

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

I would, but as you can see from the 'sponsor' badge that I don't have.. I am a poor college student :(

I think cancer research is a worthy cause but im kinda hard up. My colleges RAG week raised a few grand for them recently

Cancer research is the best way to throw your money away since the Church stopped selling indulgences.

Good luck! :)

Cancer research is the best way to throw your money away since the Church stopped selling indulgences.

i resent that comment. Cancer research also offer support to people affected and thier families as well as and drugs to families who cant afford it.

Given the way it seems to be going, in the United States at least, I'm suspicious about that. The research may offer support, which I am in favor of, but it may also lead to off-course attempts to cure it becoming entrenched in scientific philosophy. I already suspect that most cancer research is at least partially inaccurate due to HeLa spread.

Good luck! :)

Thanks! and i just figured i'd put the link up here incase anyone was feeling generous :)

i can post you a tenner in like a week?

Mr blobby is the best and maybe yeah , when i get a job ;)

EDIT: Wait, you are a chick?!? I would never have imagined.... (no offense intended, just with the wrestling etc....)

No worries and yup, everyone assumes that. *sigh* I'm on a one woman mission to change that!

commented: I never knew you were a gal!! wow :O +4
commented: I knew! :) +18
commented: Seriously? Wow! +3
commented: haha... i was just about to ask... :D +4

One of friends loves wrestling too, and she's a girl.

She watches it like all the time lol.

ooo yay there's more than one of us! :D

u r a girl??? or a guy ?

excuse my stupidity but pls answer?

she is a girl

all English people look gayish sorry no offense but its true :D

commented: no offense! now onder you have bad rep for posting stuff like that -1
commented: Once again you prove that you are clueless +0
commented: unnecessary and rude +0
commented: Haha.. What do you expect? You insult all people of English descent.. -4

Huh?

I agree with christina. How does gayish come into it hamada? I am female and have never pretended to be male. Look at my profile pic. (granted thats from the back but what guy would have a giant dopey in his room? :) )

And I think there's an american version of cancer research, Dave. And I hope they aren't like that either.

Also, as we were leaving the race, we saw a car with 3 people in it (who''d done the race). Smoking. All three of them. :O

wtf? Look gaysih? Yea, I do find that offenseive.. and you wonder why your reputation points are negative? That is just stupid.. you are an idiot, as you make generalizations based on differences from your culture. I am quite certain that all of us could say many bad things about Sudan, Africa, and its people. For example, all of Africa is a craphole. The people poor and stupid. The governments corrupt and greedy.. everyone there is infested, lives in houses of mud, and has AIDS.

You see? This may not pertain to all Africans, but it is a sweeping generalization.. similar to what you said about English people. I suggest you keep the discriminatory comments to yourself.

commented: not that i praise your comments... but he deserves it... +4

That's possibly the most offending thing people can say.
Everyone bad rep this man for saying such crap.

commented: I agree +18

That's possibly the most offending thing people can say.
Everyone bad rep this man for saying such crap.

He is already bad-repped into the ground. Just ignore him.

commented: Yea, lemme spread some around real quick so I can -rep him more +18
commented: yeah i agree +22

He doesn't deserve my anger.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.