This thread is about John F. Kennedy's assassination. Talk about anything relating to it like the single bullet theory etc. or talk about who was behind the assassination. Anything about it. Feel free to go off on some crazy rant if you want.

Recommended Answers

All 36 Replies

Oh, no. I smell conspiracy plots. I can almost tested in the air.
The Cubans, it was the Cubans. Castro send his assassins. ;)
...But Sir, the bullet says: Made in China.

Haha, you got that right. Be prepared for it. I want to see what other people say before I tell my opinion on the issue.

I highly doubt the CIA was responsible.. They really have no motive.. how many other presidents 'talked' about getting rid of the CIA? But then again, ya never know.. what is your idea, sk8?

>what is your idea, sk8?
Patience, little one. Let the man speak when he feels ready.

Well, here goes, vaguely (sp). J.F.K. serioudly talked about dismantling the C.I.A. This would put all of them out of jobs and the C.I.A. obviously didn't want that. "Why was Lee Harvey Oswald allowed back into the United States after defecting to the Soviet Union with virtually no questions asked?" Oswald's office in New Orleans was the same that was used by former CIA and FBI officials. After disturbing the peace in new orleans Oswald requested to speak to an FBI agent. Oswald just happened to secure a building that, after the assassination, turned out to be a convenient place for the assassination. The Dallas parade rout was changed at the last minute. Texas authorities claimed Oswald had FBI connections. The secret service threatened force on the physicians, refusing to permit an autopsy to be performed in Texas.

"National Security" is a term used to cover up governmental wrongdoings. The CIA defines national security and can go to pretty much whatever extent they want to get things done.

Kennedy didn't deliver the promised air support during the bay of pigs invasion and betrayed the ani castro cubans and the CIA in not doing so. The CIA was then humiliated. Kennedy fired the head of the CIA who later was appointed to the Warren Commission, interesting enough. Kennedy promised to "smash the CIA into a thousand pieces". Kennedy promised Krushchev (sp) that there would be no more attempted invasion of Cuba and foricbly closed down anti castro training centers which had CIA links. Kennedy was said to be soft on communism because of the limited test ban treaty and he ordered 1000 troops to be withdrawn from Vietnam which became motivation for the CIA. Kennedy then became a threat to "national security" as defined by the CIA.

In any investigation of an assassination of a government official, every single angle is looked at and no stone is left unturned. In the Kennedy investigation it was quickly decided that Oswald acted alone. Fifty witnesses claimed to have heard a shot from the grassy knoll. Many of these witnesses were ignored, "abused, threatened, and bullied by U.S. government officials". Rather than actively investigating a gunman on the grassy knoll, the government developed the theory of the "magic bullet".

I think it's important that we are able to at least question these type of things and consider it. Not everything may be as perfect in America as everybody is taught in school.

"magic bullet"

I knew that a bullet was involved.
Do chinese make magic bullets?

No, actually it's been seen on infomercials. It chops up food in a clear plastic bubble. But maybe it was made in China, I don't know. Lol.

From slashdot:

"Researchers analyzing bullet fragments from the 1963 Kennedy assassination using new techniques say that the government's 1976 conclusion that the bullets came from only one gun (Oswald's) is wrong. 'Using new guidelines set forth by the National Academy of Sciences for proper bullet analysis, Tobin and his colleagues at Texas A&M re-analyzed the bullet evidence used by the 1976 House Select Committee on Assassinations, which concluded that only one shooter, Oswald, fired the shots that killed Kennedy in Dallas. The committee's finding was based in part on the research of now-deceased University of California at Irvine chemist Vincent P. Guinn. He used bullet lead analysis to conclude that the five bullet fragments recovered from the Kennedy assassination scene came from just two bullets, which were traced to the same batch of bullets Oswald owned.'"

commented: Very interesting information. +6

So the government's investigation of the assassination of a United States President was wrong. And on top of that, there's a person out there that hasn't been caught that shot at President Kennedy.

So the government's investigation of the assassination of a United States President was wrong. And on top of that, there's a person out there that hasn't been caught that shot at President Kennedy.

Assuming that Oswald was truly a perpetrator and not just a `scape goat'

This thread is about John F. Kennedy's assassination. Talk about anything relating to it like the single bullet theory etc. or talk about who was behind the assassination. Anything about it. Feel free to go off on some crazy rant if you want.

I like this subject. I liked the movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_assassination_theories

I'll pick LBJ for the moment.

Heh, Johnson? That one's interesting. Killed the President in order to become President but then decides not to run for reelection in the middle of a war.

Oh, wait. There's a Bush connection. Can I go with that one instead?

I like this subject. I liked the movie.
I'll pick LBJ for the moment.

Yes, the movie was entertaining to the end.
Why did you picked the Vice-President Lyndon Johnson conspiracy?.

Oh, wait. There's a Bush connection. Can I go with that one instead?

No, one shot, one dead. You cannot try again.:D

Yeah, that's political suicide Dave. Don't you know anything? Lol. What movie are you guys talking about?

>What movie are you guys talking about?
JFK with Kevin Costner.
Are you telling me that you did not get the facts from the movie?. LOL

Yes, the movie was entertaining to the end.
Why did you picked the Vice-President Lyndon Johnson conspiracy?.

It is one that let's me suspend disbelief and really enjoy it. I should watch it again and get into conspiracy mode.

I picked LBJ because it was at the top of the list.

Yeah, that's political suicide Dave. Don't you know anything? Lol. What movie are you guys talking about?

But I want to change to Bush because if I can somehow tie it to a larger, currently-running conspiracy it will be much more fun: a "6 Degrees from George Bush" kinda thing.

But I want to change to Bush because if I can somehow tie it to a larger, currently-running conspiracy it will be much more fun: a "6 Degrees from George Bush" kinda thing.

Alright let's make an initiatory exploration.
What would be the motive for Johnson?. His political aspirations. To be president perhaps, to get rid off of the inconvenience that he was being investigated?.

What would has been the motive for Bush?....? Don't know.

What if Bush was programmed, like on that movie the Manchurian Candidate? The CIA programmed Bush to kill, and then later become President.. :)

What if Bush was programmed, like on that movie the Manchurian Candidate? The CIA programmed Bush to kill, and then later become President.. :)

You have to assume that he had a brain, which we know the answer to that.

No, not necessarily. The CIA implanted a chip into Bush (Obviously they screwed up a bit), which acts like a brain.

Alright let's make an initiatory exploration.
What would be the motive for Johnson?. His political aspirations. To be president perhaps, to get rid off of the inconvenience that he was being investigated?.

What would has been the motive for Bush?....? Don't know.

Follow the oil^H^H^H money.

Yes. I like this. I'm gonna run with it.

Does anyone else remember after 9/11 that there a number of public officials with cheek scars?

>Yes. I like this. I'm gonna run with it.
RUN FORREST, RUN...!.

I swear having conspiratorial theories back then at the time. It was a span of several days and others such as Donald Rumsfeld and Ari Fleischer had a bandage covering the same part of the left cheek.

I swear having conspiratorial theories back then at the time. It was a span of several days and others such as Donald Rumsfeld and Ari Fleischer had a bandage covering the same part of the left cheek.

They got involved in a bar brawl. They all went to have a couple of drinks, and George said something funny about Donald's wife. From there things got ugly pretty fast.
How I know this?. Is a theorie. Life's simpler in reality.

I think John Titor is behind it.

I think John Titor is behind it.

I have heard that name before, where?.

[Edit:] I remember now that I checked in Wikipedia about him. [End of edit]

I have seen 5 analyses done 4 different ways. All 5 concluded that the single bullet theory was true. In two of the tests, the researcher doing the tests did not know it was a simulation of the Kennedy assassination.

Test 1: The History Channel Special did an analysis of the various movie films taken at the time, including one film which was not developed until after the photographer died. All showed that there was a very tiny interval between when Kennedy was hit and when Connely was hit. Testing also showed that the bullet itself was too small to impart a motion by itself, and that the subsequent motions by Kennedy and Connely were reflex actions.

Tests 2 and 3 were re-enactments of the shooting itself, using a sharpshooter and dummies. The Mythbusters succeeded in replicating the neck and torso wounds, but did not attempt toreplicate Connely's arm and leg wounds. The History Channel Special went further. They also placed a fake arm and leg where Connely got his wounds. Not only did the sharpshooter succeed in hitting all 7 points where the wounds from the single bullet were, but he did it on the first shot. The only difference between the real event and the History Channel simulation is that the bullet bounced off the leg instead of penetrating it.

Test 4, on the History Channel Special, analyzed the sound recording alleging four shouts were fired. By comparing the sound tapes to the films, they were able to conclude that the motorcycle cop who left his mic open was not where the proponent of the extra gun theory said he was when the shots were fired. They also concluded that one sound did not have the audio voiceprint signature of a gunshot.

Test 5, on the History Channel Special, looked in the available still and movie photographs for a hidden gunman in the area of the grassy knoll or on the railroad bridge. The image in the grassy knoll area pointed out by the second-gun theorists has one flaw: The gunman would have to be a small child to fit. And everyone in the photo who was on the railroad bridge has been accounted for as either a Secret Service man or a railroad employee.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.