A journey of a thousand miles begin with single step so move forward now!

"No one in this world is pure & perfect, If you avoid the persons for their
mistakes, then you will always be alone in this world"

"The world was large in science fact but the world is small in communicating people all over the world"

Do not strive for physical joy, discarding the more permanent joy of inner calm and contentment. Nothing is more profitable than contentment. It is a treasure richer than the three worlds. A contented person can experience indescribable divine glory. Contentment is the result of the acquisition of peace of mind, joy and discrimination. As a result, you can attain Sakshathkara (vision of the Lord) directly. To acquire these benefits, Namasmarana (remembrance of the Lord’s Name) and Dhyana (meditation) are the only means. They alone can give you that power.

"A dog is the only friend you can buy for money"

If you are good at something, never do it for free

A thing well said will be wit in all languages.
- John Dryden

Luck has particular habit of favoring those who don't depend on it. So do not depend on luck; work hard and achieve your goals."

Sir Lancelot: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.
Sir Galahad: I don't think I was.
Sir Lancelot: Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.
Sir Galahad: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.
Sir Lancelot: No, it's too perilous.
Sir Galahad: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.
Sir Lancelot: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on.
Sir Galahad: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?
Sir Lancelot: No. It's unhealthy.
Sir Galahad: I bet you're gay.
Sir Lancelot: Am not.

From the show Monty Python

"Instinct... It's like a gamble. Up to you to believe your own instinct or not..."

No matter how bad people may seem, they possess at least one virtue. Be like the humming bird and pick out the sweetness of everyone's character.

"The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this:
decide what you want."
- Ben Stein

“Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.”

~ Omar Khayyám

Even as water carves monuments of stone, so do our thoughts shape our character.
- Hugh B. Brown

Except a seed dies and falls to the ground, else it abides on its own.

For every complex problem there is a simple solution that is wrong.
G.B.Shaw

What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.
- Confucius

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-Aristotle

"The greatest things ever done on Earth have been done little by little."
- William Jennings Bryan

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God shine through. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

“It's so simple to be wise.
Just think of something stupid
to say and then don't say it.”
Sam Levenson

It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.
- Henry Ford

commented: nice +0

"Believe in me as in you believe in me and believe in yourself as in you believe in me..." - Kamina

“Man has responsibility,
not power.”

~ Native American Proverb

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.
- Rita Mae Brown.

commented: thats true dear.......... +0

You see things; and you say: "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say: "Why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

You can choose to be happy or sad and whichever you choose that is what you get. No one is really responsible to make someone else happy, no matter what most people have been taught and accept as true.

Cats has 9 LIVES... so do humans but humans tend to ignore the other 8 and just stick with one live only...

“Don’t limit a child to your own learning,
for he was born in another time.”

~ Rabindranath Tagore

“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today.
Have you used one to say “thank you?”

~ William Arthur Ward

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.