Experience can not be explained.

There are two great days in a person's life: The day we are born and the day we prove why we are born. Best wishes for the second one!

To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

You should scroll all the way to the bottom before clicking agree.

Don't be serious, be sincere.

Never believe that a few caring people
can’t change the world.
For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.

One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.

Elbert Hubbard

commented: nice quote +0

If it isn't on Youtube, it didn't happen.

"I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all, but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."

Martin Luther

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
- Albert Einstein

There is no such thing as overdose of success

"The Secret of success is to know something which no one else knows"

Discovering that you're the one who holds the key to unlock the prison of your unhappiness is empowering. However, to free yourself, you have to be able to tolerate the discomfort of discovering that you've been your own jailer."

Where there's a will, there's a way.

By the way, we can make an encyclopedia from these quotations.
Or maybe we can collect them and put them into an e-book. (PDF for example).
What do you think?

commented: Good idea +0

"God is a verb, not a noun"

A man without a wife is like 500 without 5 :D

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

"Don't underestimate the power of first impression. It does bite..."

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

commented: That's True +0

Humanity is the first responsibility of every citizen.

“Doing what you like is freedom.
Liking what you do is happiness.”

~ Frank Tyger

commented: nice +0
commented: yes,nice quote!!!! +0

"Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, in the end it fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright."

"May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy and enough money to buy me gifts."

"Never let your other half control you even when it's impossible. When it does, only then you'll gain peace within yourself..."

Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
- Don Shula

Don't let anyone be your most important when you're just an option to them.

" A bird sitting on a tree is not afraid of the branch shaking or breaking because, The bird trusts not the branches but its own wings. Believe in yourself "

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.