In business, money is everything.
In war, skill is everything
In life, happiness is everything
In afterlife, attitude is everything

" Life is great, can't complain and don't want to ever complain. Everything that happens is either success or test; whichever way, I still give thanks and live on."

The only real measure of your value is the tangible contribution you make each and every day

You can be someone else but you can't escape the fact that you are yourself and nobody can replace you as yourself.

Our greatest teacher really is ourselves. Only we teach ourselves. Only we are the ones who make the decision to accept something and learn - no one else. We can listen to others, but in the end it is our choice to learn.

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself. - Richard M. Nixon

Never fear the unknown; embrace it! Never ignore your opportunities; welcome them! Never listen to negativity; laugh at it! Never walk away from your friends; love and embrace them! True happiness can never be achieved if we are alone!

Rep in the lounge is a toy, but doesn't count for anything.
Rep elsewhere is still a toy, but actually counts. - Salem ( second highest in terms of reputation in daniweb )

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

I wonder what I'm going to do with this new computer just arrived in my mail. I might render a movie then play a game on it.

*Didn't mean to spam links but makes a good touch*

Don't spend today worrying why yesterday was bad. Spend it planning on how to make tomorrow better.

Rest from having done your best, and let others speak as they want.

Do nothing, gain nothing!

Character is what you are when no one is watching

But hey, money does grow on trees. It's called weed. :)

"Dreams are like stars, you may never touch them but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny."

Sometimes staying silent will give you all answers.

Happiness lies in yourself.

Happiness lies in yourself.

Not in my life lol.

“Everything that we see is a shadow
cast by that which we do not see.”

~ Martin Luther King Jr.

To be smart you have to be dumb.

Most outgoing, vivacious and carefree girls who have more male friends are considered "loose" by those very males.

If you feel or experience pain, it's just a reminder that you are alive. So thank God that you are alive.

If a person is silent , it doesn't mean he is not happy. Life had thought him some lessons which made him to be like that..

"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

-Kingdom Hearts

The young man knows the rules,but the old man knows the exceptions.

"The spark isn't what you get. It is earned!"

- Primes of Autobot - T2 Revenge of the Fallen

I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and apologetic mouse, but to roar like a lion out of pride in my profession

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Most outgoing, vivacious and carefree girls who have more male friends are considered "loose" by those very males.

Same situation of our country's generation today...BTW nice quote :D

"Dreams are not those whose which come in sleep. Dreams are those which will not let you sleep"

commented: :) +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.